John Lennon

John's POV:

John's POV:

"When's the train coming? I'm sick of hiding in these phone booths like a ninny. Maybe I like it when attractive birds chase me." Paul whined in the booth next to mine.

"Eat your jelly babies and shove off it." I said flatly while reading the paper.

George looked up from his biscuit. "Ahh your just mad cause Cynthia left you."

I looked up at him with a glare. He looked away to continue feasting. I went back to reading. "We were going to get married by the end of this year. But then she left because she couldn't handle the mobs. Pssh. She can't handle them. How do you think I feel?" I rolled my eyes. "I don't care about her anymore anyway."

Ringo was banging his head against his booth. "Now I know how you feel Paul. It's too small in here. Besides, I have no entertainment. I can't even read the phone book since pages 12 to 407 are missing. That's like half of the alphabet!" He whined too.

I sighed while trying to ignore them. As I sighed, I looked up to see her. "Love me do. She's here." I close the paper and left the booth.

"Oh now he wants to leave." Paul complained and followed after me with the others.

George looked around confused. "Why are we out of the booths? The train's not here for another ten minutes."

I continued to watch her as she was walking with a breakfast pastry in one hand and a lady magazine in the other like usual. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Cynthia can't even compete.

"Can you please tell me why every time we come here, you walk off and stare into space like some utter tool?" Ringo crossed his arms.

I pointed at her. "Because she's always here. Today, she's wearing a bright red coat. Last time I saw her, it was a bright blue coat. That's how I know it's her. Bright coats, perfect curls that would make Bardot jealous," She looked up from her magazine and laughed. "and that beautiful smile." I smiled.

Paul laughed beside me. "So Cynthia leaves and you are already onto a new bird?"

I shake my head while staring at her in awe. "No. I've been to this train station a million times. I've seen that woman a million times. This feeling didn't just happen in a day."

"So why isn't she in your arms right now?" George raised a brow.

I looked down in defeat. "For one, Cynthia was always around and everybody loved her even though I didn't. I couldn't leave her though." The girl sat down on a bench and finished her pastry. "And two, every time I see her, I get a scared feeling that prevents me from speaking to her and by the time that feeling goes away, I turn around and she's gone."

"Do you even know her name?" George asked.

I shook my head. "She's always been Mystery Girl to me."