💋𝟏.

"I'm just sneaking and I'm geeking with this Scobby, I'm just sneaking and I'm geeking with this Scobby. She gone serve me, oooh' she gone work me. She so curvy, I'm so thirsty..."
-Chris Echols💋

Chapter 1:

Ariel

Seven Months Earlier

May 2018 The end of the school day couldn't have come fast enough for Ariel. Once again the air conditioning wasn't working and the windowless classes were hot as hell.

She would've ditched her last few classes, but she had a midterm in Medlab that she couldn't miss. The moment it was over she was out, end of class or not.

As she stepped out of the school's side exit the afternoon sun stroked her cheeks. Squinting, she threw her black Aviator shades on and made her way to the side of the school where her friends gathered.

Sure enough, Brandy was leaning against the brown brick like a ghetto model.

Brandy was a Harlem chick and wore it with pride. Normally, the girls from different boroughs didn't really click, but Brandy's young ass had a swag that made Ariel take to her.

She was 5'3 with light skin, tattoos, and long jet black hair down to her back with a serious attitude. Brandy was young, but carried herself like a worldly woman.

She was always fresh to death and seemed to know everyone in her hood. Hanging uptown with Brandy was how Ariel ran back into Jarod and started messing around with him again.

They had been sitting on a stoop off 112th and Lenox, smoking with some guys they knew, when Jarod came out of the building.

From the look on his face he was shocked to see his ex-girlfriend of two years after not speaking to each other. Ariel of course was surprised as well, not expecting to see Jarod ever again since their violent break up.

But with her being the Queen of knowing how to ignore any living human-being, she just simply glanced away completely disregarding Jarod's presence. He spoke to Brandy but not Ariel.

Two days later the location was 115th, but the cast was the same. This time Jarod came coasting down the street in his all white 2017 Lexus, pulling up on Ariel and Brandy.

Ariel stared him down as he did her, returning the vibe. He hollered out of his window
instructing Ariel to come over to his car, and by doing so, she hopped right in as they shared a heartfelt conversation about their past and made a mends with each other.

Since then, the two have been messing around with each other sexually and spending quality time without the relationship tittle, which is what Ariel wanted and was a known part of their deal.