Chapter Fifteen

(A/N: Sorry I didn't get this out within a week, like I said I would. Tuesday night I had an extreme mental breakdown and ended up having to text the Crisis Text Line. I'm okay now, but I had to take a break so I could get my mental health under control. I'm so sorry.

Chichiyaku gasped. "I can't believe it's you, Sen!"

Chihiro grinned. "Believe it, Chichiyaku. I'm back."

Yubaba suddenly flew down the stairs and she looked right at Chihiro. "Are you really Chihiro?"

"Yeah, Yubaba. It's me. I had Haku bring me back," She smiled softly.

"You've grown, child."

"Well, I am almost 20 now. I was 10 back then."

"Has it really been 10 years?" Yubaba asked.

Chihiro nodded. "It's really been 10 years since I was last here."

"It sure doesn't feel like it..."

"It sure did for me," Haku stated.

Yubaba smiled, which was a strange occurrence. She was always so... Mean and crabby. I liked the smiling side of her better. "Yeah, you've been a nuisance the past ten years," Now she laughed. Was... Was Yubaba feeling okay?

I flushed red with embarrassment. "S-shut up, Yubaba."

"Did I her that Chihiro is back?" A female voice rang out.

"Yeah, Lin, Chihiro is back!" Yubaba yelled back.

Chihiro's eyes brightened. I smiled. 

Lin hurried down the stairs and flung herself at Chihiro. "Are you really Chihiro?! The girl who I thought of as my little sister?!"

Chihiro laughed. "Yeah, Lin, it's me," Then she hugged her friend.

It was a heartwarming sight, watching the two of them embrace.

When they pulled apart, Chihiro asked, "Where's Kamaji and Boh? I need them here to announce something,"

"I'll go get Boh," Yubaba said.

"And I'll get Kamaji," Lin stated.

Then the two women left and a few minutes later they came back, Boh and Kamaji in tow.

"Sen, is that really you?" The giant baby asked.

Chihiro smiled and hugged the giant baby. "Yeah, Boh, it's me," then she hugged the spider man. "Hi, Kamaji."

Kamaji stayed silent as he hugged Chihiro back.

"Well, what is it that you have to tell us?" Yubaba asked impatiently.

Chihiro came back over to me and I pulled her into my arms, my hands resting on her stomach. "Haku and I are going to get married. And I'm pregnant."

The small crowd was silent, but then cheers rang out. One by one, they each came over and hugged Chihro and I, even Kamaji and Chichiyaku. They each said their congratulations. Lin seemed to be really excited, but then her face fell and I didn't understand why.

"You're going to have the wedding in the Human World, aren't you?"

Now I understood and when the others realized what she was saying, their faces fell too.

I looked down at Chihiro. "Couldn't we have two weddings? One here and one in the Human World?"

She nodded. "That would be nice, Haku."