You're My Only Girl || Chapter nine

You decided not to stay up too late on Friday because you were going out early in the morning with Jungkook.
You agreed to meet at his house, as the snow had turned to slush and it wasn't too far of a walk for you to go.

"I think were going to see a movie later today," You answered as your mom was curious where you were going as you slid on your jacket that morning.

"You're spending the whole day round at his?" She asked, raising an eyebrow skeptically as you sighed, "Yeah, I think so Mom. You haven't met Jungkook, but he's nice."

Your mom let out a sigh of her own before getting up from her chair in the kitchen. "Y/N, I don't have a problem with you having guy friends, but I wish you'd tell me when you get a boyfriend... you know you can tell me, right? When am I going to meet him?"

You practically spat out your coffee in disbelief as you took a sip before leaving, and she looked genuinely concerned. "Mom! Jungkook isn't my boyfriend!"

Unbelievable... you couldn't have a male friend without your mom thinking you were dating. It was the same with Hoseok and Taehyung too when she ever saw you with them.

She shook her head disapprovingly, and you couldn't believe she genuinely thought you were lying to her. "Mom, I'm being honest, he's not my boyfriend." You defended, but she didn't seem too convinced.

"Well, have fun, okay? Also be careful!" She told you as you were rinsing out your cup and placing it in the sink before heading to the door. "Yeah, yeah."

It was still chilly outside, even though the snow was melting. There was a front due in a few days, and hopefully that would bring enough snow to close school again.

When you reached the end of your street - the opposite way from Taehyung's house - you would reach a junction. Taking a left, you keep going for a while before you reach a few shops and some empty houses. It was a quiet community, and the population wasn't that great. The only large thing about the town was the school - it had just over a thousand students that came from all over just to attend.

Yoongi, Namjoon And Jin all lived pretty far away, enough that they had to get a bus or train into school.

After passing the houses, you keep going down a road that gets narrower. It's quite a wealthy area, and very quiet down this street. Jungkook lived right at the end, but thankfully, not as far away as Hoseok lived.

As you neared Jungkook's house, your palms got sweaty as you felt nervous.
Why?

Because Jungkook said it was only him and his brother home, and he told you to just come in without knocking. You'd only ever been round to his once, maybe twice, so you weren't that comfortable just waltzing in.

You walked up to the front porch, and rang the doorbell. After a few moments, you heard footsteps and the door swung open.
"Hey!" It was Jungkook's brother, Jung-Hyun. "Hello," you replied, a little awkwardly as you weren't sure if he remembered you or not.

Judging by his reaction, he most likely did.

"Come in! Jungkook is just coming, he slept in a little so he's still showering."

His older brother was a nice guy, only a few years older than Jungkook, but he didn't have the baby face that his sibling had. He was a little taller, too, which made him seem intimidating, but he really isn't.