Chapter One

>Kaila's POV<
Aight so boom. Today me and my friends have to look at a bunch of venues in the Bronx for kev's surprise party. Me and my friends Ash, Yarelis and Troi with dev, dani and Lucas have already looked at 4 venues and none of them made the cut.. smh. "We looked at 4 venues already and haven't found shit, a bitch is tired" Yarelis said annoyed and out of breath. "Yeah can we just chill out for minute, my damn legs hurt and I'm hungryyy can we get some McDonald's ?" Ash agreed with Yarelis but don't let her fool you, Ash is ALWAYS hungry. Troi steps in and says "Guys remember Kevs party is this weekend (it's Tuesday) and we still haven't found shit we don't have time for McDonald's" I was about to agree with Troi when Yarelis said "Wait a minute bitch there's always time for McDonald's fuck outta here". I told everyone to calm down and then said "Let's just take a deep breath and think where can we have this party at?" Out of nowhere Yarelis jumped up and screamed "BITCH THERES A VENUE IN MARIE'S BUILDING WE CAN USE" her loud ass almost gave me a heart attack. I asked Devin to call the place to see if we could get it and he looks up at me and says "Why do I have to call it" ? I snatched his phone out his hands, put the number in and said "because I said so" he mumbled under his breath "rude ass" So I said "you know wha-" Daniel cut me off and said "Yarelis just ask Marie to call the place" She got out her phone and said "aight bet sexy ass" Daniel licked his lips and said "what did you call me?" She walked away and said "nothing, I said ugly ass" he looked her up and down, bit his lip and said "Kaila I need the put on with shawty" I looked at him, laughed and walked away. (lmao Daniels so annoying)