I'm sure I don't belong here - Cheater! Ink x Reader

Request made by: Blaire_Bear__! This will be short, I'm really sorry!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

I hummed happily as I boarded the train to the antivoid where Ink was staying at.

I left the antivoid since I was on a work trip to one of the underverses, Nerd and Jock, NaJVerse!

I helped ensure the peace in the world, making sure that no bad focus from other underverses go there and cause destruction.

The trip was two weeks long and I had a sinking feeling, like something bad was gonna happen.

I shook it off and sighed happily, looking out the train window, dreaming about Ink.

Ink was my boyfriend for a year now. We both share lots of things in common, we both like drawing, we like protecting people! But lately, he's been texting me less than before and I feel that he's been distant lately.

I sighed sadly and read one of my favorite stories while waiting for the train to arrive at the antivoid.

My work trip was supposed to be three weeks long but I finished it early, hoping to greet Ink early as a surprise!

Our second anniversary is going to be in a few days, so I was gonna prepare him a really big present!

The train halted and made me jump slightly as the conductor said that we had arrived at the antivoid.

I quickly got my bags and hopped out of the train, excited to meet Ink again!

My stomach rumbled since I didn't eat for a while, I was too hyper and excited to meet Ink again! (( Rumbled auto corrected to tumbled!! XD ))

I decided to go to a cafe where me and Ink used to go to to eat. (( I hope that made sense! :3 ))

I bought some of my favorite food and my favorite drink. I sat down on a table, eating while scrolling through Twitter on my phone.

I saw that Ink posted something on his wall:

@InkSans: I can't wait! I'm too impatient until they arrive!

Awww, Inky is so excited to see me here! I'm excited to see hi-!!

From the corner of my eye, I saw Ink and Error come in the cafe holding hands.

Ink can't be cheating on me, right? They must be good frie-!

Error kissed Ink's cheek and they both giggled. I looked away and tried not to cry. I got my bags and slowly started walking out of the cafe.

" (Y-(Y/n)?? " I heard Ink squeak out as I walked away. I ignored him and felt a pull on my wrist. " (Y-(Y/n)... It's not what it looks li-! "

I looked at him emotionless as he stood in fear. I slapped him, grabbed my things and went to the house that we shared, packing all my things as Ink followed me, frantically trying to stop me.

" (Y-(Y/n)! I can e-explain!! " Ink yelled, afraid of me leaving him. I finished packing my things and sighed walking out of the house as I went to the train station.

Ink followed me trying to get me to stop but I kept on going, ignoring him the whole way. I bought a ticket back to the surface in my favorite verse, NaJVerse, and stopped once I was in front of the gates.

" (Y-(Y/n)... Please don't leave me.. " Ink cried out as everyone looked at us, wondering what the commotion was about.

I sighed, " Don't worry Ink," as Ink looked up with hope." I'm sure I don't belong here." I finished as I went to the train, leaving Ink alone, mourning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is really sad...

609 words