Chapter 11

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^Your P.O.V^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Chey looks at you with a smug grin, your shoulders tense and you slightly calm down. You don't want to go and hit her,  i mean. What if she's stronger than you and knocks you on your ass? You don't want Cry seeing that.. Do you? No, it'd be embarssing.

You're eyebrows lower into a depressing way. You put your fists down by the sides of your body and slightly look down. Being quite ashamed of your actions. Chey lightly chuckles and looks away from your shameful manor. You lift your head up a bit, feeling more ashamed. You walk back into your room while Cry quietly follows behind. You walk into the bedroom and collapse onto the bed and shove your face into the bedding. Cry lightly sits down and pats your back. "Are you okay...?" He asks, putting a gentle hand on your back. You sniffle a bit and your body starts shacking, 'Fuck i'm gonna cry...' You think, you dig your face dipper into the beding and lightly cry. Cry frowns and rubs gentle sqaures into your back. It calms you a bit but not so much, you haven't felt this way in a long time. You don't know if her grin triggered you or you're fuckin' bipolar. Either way you just end up soaked in tears and Cry trying to calm you down. Chey looking in and shaking her head, she breathes in a sigh and thinks 'If she keeps acting this way she ain't gonna last long.' and walks off.

*******

You rip your eyes from the tears from a bit ago, you grab an axe that you found in the garage and go outside with Cry and Chey.  You breathe in a bit, a shacky breath. But not to depressing really. You walk along the side walk and look behind you seeing Chey and Cry talking away, you don't pay attention. But you hear chuckles and giggles and sigh, seems like Chey knows how to work a man...

You throw your axe at a glass window and it shatters. You smile lightly to yourself has you crawl through the broken window but bitting your lip has a piece of broken glass picks at your stomach as you're crawling through. 'This isn't nothing...' You think as you crawl through, the piece of glass going into your skin and your eyes cringing. You jump out of the broken window and pull the piece of glass out of your stomach and look at the now bleeding wound. You sigh, once again. And walk around the store you have just now broken into.  You turn to your left and see a lighter and some rope. You stare at it before looking to your right, you see a can of food and a radio.  But you only have so much room in your backpack.. What do you choose ?

(A/N: Guys! this story is going to be based off your choices,  this first choice is to pick these  things, left or right. Choose! :D But, if you dont choose.............. The story cant go on, and if i dont get enough choices in atleast two weeks then you choose nothing in this story, okay? i think you know how this works. Just put in the comments "Left" or "Right", and if i get a lot of "Rights" then i  will work on the part of your choice. Okay? :D )

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^Cry's P.O.V^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

I smile at the small hole i found, in the movies there is always an underground base! ALWAYS, i giggle a bit and look down into it. Jumping down and looking straight. Why not look around why Chey and Y/N is looking for things?, i walk straight and breathe in. Putting a hand over my mouth i start choking, what the fuck is this smell?!

I climb back up  to the surface and  sigh, its already getting dark.. Does Y/N and Chey know this? Welp, i'm taking as if they're still looking around... They haven't met me back here yet, and i don't like to think about if they were eaten or some shit... Because if i thought it, it normally comes true. And fuck... I don't want that to happen.

I sit down and yawn a bit, the sun is going down and i'm in a small house next to where Chey and Y/N where going to come back... They haven't shown up and its been a while, wonder if they're okay...

_____________________________________

Sorry that this isnt so action-ish and stuff, i felt the need to pour some of my feelings into this chapter and it looks okay... But, the new choice thing is going to be so fuckin awesome. Just you wait! ;D