Chapter 11

I go on instagram and see that #JYLERREUNITED is trending. I click the hashtag and watch some edits and random stuff. I go on 1 edit and see a clip of me and Tyler kissing. He posted it. I go on his Insta and see the video. I watch it and start crying. "TYLER" i yell. "Whats wrong babe?" he asks walking in. He sees me crying and knows whats up. "Do you like it?" he asks "Of course omg it was so cute. I love you" i say hugging him. "I love you too" he says kissing my head. He goes to give me and real kiss but i put my hand in front of his face "Morning breath hold on" i say going to the bathroom and brush my teeth. "GOODMORNING HOLLYWOOD" i hear Mikey yell from the balcony. I join him and scream "WHATS UP MOTHERFUCKERS"
"Its 5pm its not morning" Daytona says "for us it is" I say.
Knock knock knock

I answer the door. "Are you Jonny?" some girl asks "Yeah" i say. She punches me in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" i scream "You fucked my boyfriend" she says "Maggie?" i ask "Yeah" she says "OMG" i scream. I turn around to walk away but then turn back towards her quickly punching her in the face. "You bitch" she says as blood comes from her nose. She punches me back so i push her down and get on top of her. I pull her hair and punch a few times but then she gets on me and pulls my hair and starts punching me. I still have a hold of her hair so i just keep on pulling it. She gets off and tells me to let go of her hair. I her up and drag her out to the hall. "LET GO OF MY HAIR" she yells i keep dragging her to the elevatir and push her inside. She goes to run out but the doora shut. I laugh and turn around to see everyone followed me. I walk back to the apartment and go to the bathroom. I looknin the mirror and see blood pouring from my eyebrow. "Uhh Gavin i think i need stitches" i say laughing. "God damnit Jonny" he says grabbing a towel. We all pack up in the Van. (they have like a squad van) "So Jonny got into a fight amd now she has to go get stitches becasue she split jer eyebrow open when she got punched and yeah. The video will be on her Instagram and on my snapchat and everyone elses" Mikey says. "You filmed it" i say "yeah" they all say "we all got like different angles" Charlie says "dude let me watch" i say he shows me the video. I look closely and see something. "Wait play it back" i say "DUDE SHE HAD A KNIFE" i say "Thats how my eyebrow got cut" i say. "Mikey Jake put this in your vlog. I say showing them the video. "Ok just send it to me and i will" Jake says "and could you post it on your instagram?" Mikey asks "yeah sure" i say. We get to the ER. "Jonah Michael" the nurse says. We all stand up and get a lot of looks. "Which one of you is Jonah?" she asks "the one with the split in her eyebrow" i say in a duh tone. "Right umm only family" she says "Umm this is my family" "ok who is he then?" she asks pointing at Jake "my brother. They are all my brothers accept him he is my husband" i say pointing to Tyler. "Well then" she says. We go into the room and the doctor cleans the cut and stitches it up. We leave and go home. "Ugh it hurts so bad" i say with ice on my eyebrow. "Suck it up you pussy" Mikey says "you cried when you fell and cut your lip open i aint crying im complaining" i say back. Tyler comes into the kitchen with some Tylenol. "Here take this babe" he says " thanks babe" i say kissing him. I take it amd the pain stops. I lay on the couch amd fall asleep immediately.
"OH SHIT" i hear making me jump up from the couch and hit my head in the table. "AHH FUCK" i scream "oh baby are you ok" Tyler asks laughing "yea what are you doing" i asks "Diego just threw a ball into the fan andnit flew out and almoat him in the head" he says. "Are you fucking serious" i ask "yea" i walk out there and see him throwing banana into the fan. "Hey fuck face stop it" i say he puts the banana down the i grab it and whip it at the wall. It solatters everywhere. "Holy fuck" i say laughing. I start crying from laughing so hard. Gavin walks in and sees me crying.  "What happened" he asks really worried i just point at the wall. "What the hell. Your cleaning that" he says "ok" i say i keeo throwing random shit into the fan. "OK JONNY THATS ENOUGH YOUR GONNA FUCKING BREAK IT" Gavin yells from upstairs. I ignore him and keep doing it. I throw a blanket at it and the fan stops working. "Oh fuck" i said running away from it.
I sit on the couch and play on my phine like nothing happened. "Im home" Mikey yells. "Hey" i say walking in to the kitchen to help him with put the food away. "Thanks" he says "no prob" i say putting the Spugguters away. "Hey babe" Tyler says wrapping gus arms around my waist and putting his head in my neck. "What do you want now?" i ask "Can you make me a sandwich?" he asks "sure PB&J?" i ask he nods. I make his PB&J and fet him some lemonade. "Here Ty" i say putting it on his lap "Thanks Jonny" he says. Diego asks Affaf to make him a sandwich too. "Hey how come you didnt make mine all pretty like Jonny did to Tylers?" Diegi asks "If you wan tit all pretty then why dont you ask her to make it" she says "why are you ac-" i cut him off "DONT she is pregnant" i say
"You need a shorter nickname" Tyler says "isnt Jonny short enough?" i ask "No how about... Bug" he says "Why cause shes pesky and annoying?" Gavin says walking around the corner. "Jerk" i mumble "me? jerk? Yeah ok" he says going to his room. "God whats his deal?" i ask "i dont know" Tyler says "Wanna know my deal? My 'deal' is that you dont pay attention to nobody else all you care about is your stupid boyfriend and yourself. You dont pay any attention to your friends or your brother. You have changed so much and i hate it. What happened to the Jonny that followed me everywhere and hung out with me. Now your cussing and- and" he stomps up the stairs and goes to his room slamming his door behind him. I run up the stairs and knock on his door. "Bubby open the door" i say leaning against it. "What? Someone is mad at YOU and all of a sudden you care. See if it was about Mikey you would still be downstairs kissing your boyfriend and not giving a damn about me or anyone else" he says "Gavin stop it" i say "No its so annoying because thats all you do. We care for you and help you through everything. When you fall we catch you but what do you do to us? We got your back but you dont got ours you just stab us in the back and leave. You get it now? You get it now? YOU DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US" he yells. "Ok. I get it" i say walking downstairs and going outside. I walk down the street and hear a couple guys whistle at me. I roll my eyes and keep walking. "HEY" one screams. I just keep walking. Someone grabs my arm and pushes me up against a wall. "LET ME GO" i scream. "She talks" one says "I said get off" i say back. "Now why would i do that to such a pretty thing like you" he says. I try not to show any emotion so he will realize that im not scared of him. He runs his hand up my thigh. I flinch when he gets to my stomach. He gets to my face and slaps me. He starts to kiss my neck. I start breathing heavy then everything goes black.
I wake up with a head ache. I go to stand up but my legs hurt to much. I touch my leg and realize im not whereing any pants. "What the heck i was just wea- no. No. No.no" i say getting up. Im in a dark alley naked. I find my clothes and put them on. I start crying and go home. I walk inand shut the door sliding down and putting my head in my knees. I sob and hear someone walk down stairs. "Jonny?" someone asks. I look up and see Jake. "Jake" i say trying to run to him but fall. He runs over to me and helps me up. "Jonny your eyebrow" he says i feel it and feel dry blood all around it. "What happened?" he asks i shake my head. "You dont have to tell me" he says "no i have to" i say. He sits me down and grabs me some water. I drinks some and tell him. "Me and gavun were aeuguing because he thinks im selfish and so i went outside to breathe. I was salking and a whole bunch of crack heads started whistling at me. I just ignored them but one of them didnt like that and pushed me against the wall. Long story short... He ra-raped me" i say cryong again. "Thats why i fell when i was walking up to you. My legs hurt so bad and my arms" i say "Jonny" he says looking up. He has tears in his eyes. "Are you crying?" i ask "yes. Nobody should evey have to deal with that... Especially you" he says "please dont tell anyone" i say "promise" he says. I hug him and lay down on the couch.

Gavin pov
I over hear Jonny talking to Jake.
"He-He raped me" she says. I cover my mouth with my hand to stop me from making a noise. I run to my room and sit on my bed. My baby sister was raped by a complete stranger.