29~I Need You (Crossover)

Gajeel had led Levy out towards the end of a cliff, laid out underneath a tree next to the cliff was a blanket, lined with tons of food. "Gajeel! You- this place is amazing!" "Ah, yeah, lets go eat Shrimp." Levy backed away, disgusted. Gajeel chuckled his weird laugh and say down on the blanket, pulling her down too.

Levy leaned over, grabbing a sandwich he handed to her. Levy, gratefully, took a full bite out of it and smiled. "In a way, right now, it kinda feels like nothing ever happened. We were just straight back to beating jobs, getting rewards and being completely blind about our feelings. Isn't that funny?" Levy asked, laughing. "Yeah, do you want this...?" She looked over, seeing a drawing of the two. Pantherlily on top of her head as she stood next to the grinning dragon-slayer.

"Gajeel! You got this framed," She turned the picture around, it saying in sloppy handwriting, "Gajeel and Levy's first job together!" Levy giggled, her eyes landing down the paper. "To my beautiful bride," She read, eyes widening as she pried the paper away from her hands to watch the man in-front of her leaned down.

"Levy, I know- I have no right to ask you this, you're such an innocent angel. I've hurt you too much in the past, and I'm being selfish since I want you all to myself. But, Levy McGarden, Will you marry me?"

"Gajeel! Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed, kissing him then dancing around. Gajeel stopped her and placed the ring on her finger. "Ah! Levy~Chan! That was beautiful! I hate to cut this short, yet we have some guests." Lucy smiled, leading the two back into the guild hall.

There stood Naruto, and Levi.

(Mwah mwah, Attack on Titan AND Naruto)

"Naruto-San!" Levy laughed, jumping into his arms. "Levy-Chan! Who is this man behind you...? Is he a dragon?" "Yes Naruto-San, he's my fiancé..."

"The others have arrived!" "Kirito! My man!" Droy yelled, running towards the guy. "Asuma...!" Lucy smiled. "I had to come just incase Kirito did something with another girl..."

(If you've seen the english dub of those two, you may be either confused or fangirling)

"Kousei, I heard about Kaori, do you wanna talk about it?" Droy cried, leaping into the pianist's arms. "I'm here, I had to leave Meliodas behind... if that's okay." Elizabeth laughed, running towards Mira. "So what's this meeting about anyways?" Levi growled, silencing the room.

"I believe we haven't had time to catch up... lets do so now." Erza said, grabbing Kirito.

"Indeed!"

~+~
Lets play a game. Called name the anime! I'll say a name, you name which anime the came from in the comments

Erza

Kaori

Kousei

Naruto

Levi

Elizabeth

Meliodas

Kirito

Asuma

-

Lets play another game. I'll name two characters, in an one on one combat, who would win. Answer in comments.

Naruto v.s. Levy-Chan

Levi v.s. Erza

Elizabeth v.s. Mira

Kousei v.s. Kaori

Asuma and Kirito v.s. Natsu

-