vegas ||

heres a part 2222!!! 

also guys! I really want you to check out @disfunctionaldobrik because they are super sweet and I am going to be giving shoutouts to people who comment or dm :)

Okay enjoy! 

I wake up in a transe, everything is glowy and my head is pounding. 

Im laying in my hotel room bed, at least thats one thing I remember, I am in Vegas. 

I am now aware of my arms wrapped around my waist and I sigh, breathing in the feeling of David holding me close to him. I almost forget I have a head ace. A bad one, I might add. 

I cant remember anything from last night, except for going into a bar with David, and our friends, and that one guy......that one guy who bought me a drink....and oh god, what the hell happened last night? 

"Babe?" I mumble to David, his eyes flutter open, he smiles down at me, and presses a kiss to my cheek. 

"Baby, what happened last night?" I ask him, rubbing my head. He sighs.

"I got into a fight with a guy, do you remember him? He was the one who got you drunk last night." David says to me, he frowns, moving his hand up to push a peice of hair out of my eyes.  

"Yes, I do, he was a jerk, and a bar fight? really david!" I say, I frown but I cant help but smile.

"what a crazy night.." I mumble.

"I know, baby you are never going out of my sight. Ever again!" He says to me. 

I look up at my boyfriend, softly pressing my lips to his in a peck, to kiss that look off his face. 

"I love you." I mumble breaking away. "And I love when you protect me, even though I am a independent little brown girl who dont need no man! but I have a man because....I want to..." I add, I laugh slightly and he smiles.

"I love you so much liza koshy." He smiles at me. Capturing his lips in mine and kissing him on the lips. we smile at eachother. 

"baby... why dont we get you somthing for your hangover?" 

REQUESTS? 

thank you to everyone for all the love and support, this story is getting so many reads! I really want everyone who is reading this to go over and read my new book called "Feminist Friday." 

thank you!

love,

your girl,

Leah