[1] 𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒

Welcome to Bloody Headphones!

WARNING: Will contain sensitive warnings, trigger warnings will be applied appropriately.
— Michael is shorter than Jeremy bc yes,, please don't complain— (Along with any other ship(s)/ character representations.)
— Chapters will be short
— Squip? Maybe... You'll see. ;)
— A/N's will usually be at the end, notes at the top (trigger warnings, art, etc.)
— Please comment, at least say epic. Feedback is appreciated, and share if you enjoy I suppose? Thank u! <3

——————————————————————————————————

Michael stared blankly at the White Calla Lillie petals perched innocently on the floor of his basement bathroom. The boy sighed, tears brimming his eyes as he began sweeping up the pale petals and dumping them into the trash.

The poor boy. He'd fallen for his best friend. Jeremy freaking Heere. That tall brown haired boy, awkward but sweet. And unfortunately to Michael, Jeremy seemed as straight as a square. (that's a funny joke—) While the small tan skinned boy himself was gayer than a circle.

Nonetheless, the boy knew his love was a lost cause.

He had done some research of course, as he knew coughing up petals wasn't a usual thing. Michael was too weak to do much about his current predicament. So he lay helplessly with his legs curled beneath him and his upper body practically sprawled across the toilet.

A single tear cascaded down his face as he let out a shaky sigh. He was ready to break down.

Now of course, his illness was merely in the first stage; therefore he never got much more than a few petals and a few drops of blood every once in a while— but it hurt nonetheless.

He whimpered, clawing at his throat harshly before hearing a loud knock at his door.

"Michael! Come on, I just got a new game!" Michael could practically hear Jeremy's tall, slender figure bouncing up and down outside of his door. He let out a dry laugh, running a hand through his silky chestnut hair before composing himself and perambulating  to the door. "Coming Jer!" He called weakly, wiping his face to not concern his friend.

"Jeez Michael, did you fall in the toilet?" The taller boy laughed at his slightly dismantled friend. Michael blushed, fixing himself as he laughed along, "Yeah, yeah, move over twink."

Jeremy gasped, dramatically pressing his fingertips against his own chest and leaning away from Michael. "I am NOT a twink!" He squeaked out, his face a pale red.

Michael smirked slightly, the delightful feeling of laughter bubbling in his previously heavy, petal filled chest. It was amazing how a tall freckled boy could make Michael feel so amazing and yet be tearing him apart at the same time.

——————————————————————————————————