Chapter 1

I walked into school with my best friend Mallory. She gave me a ride to school per usual. I walked past the principles office and there was someone I didn't recognize standing in front of her desk. As I was looking he quickly turned his head around and looked me straight in the eye. I did know him. I quickly grabbed Mallory's hand and ran into the bathroom down the hall. Before I told her anything I made sure no one was in here. "Did you know he was coming here?"
"Did I know who was coming here?"
"ADYM YORBA, he is literally my favorite youtuber in the history of youtubers!!!"
"So someone famous is coming to our school?"
"That's not the point here. Ughhh!"
"Okay so why are you going crazy?"
"Mallory listen, if Harry Styles came to our school, how would you react?"
"I would cry!!!"
"Okay know you get it."
"So what are you going to do"
"Haven't gotten that far!!"
___________________________
First period began and I looked around the room. I sighed with relief. He wasn't in this class. Ten or so minutes go by and there is a knock on the door. I was reading so I didn't acknowledge it until Mallory bumped me in the shoulder. I looked at her and she said quietly, "He is hot!!!"
I turned around and he was walking toward me and he toiled the seat behind me. I was so nervous. He tapped me on the shoulder. "I'm Adym, what's your name?"
"Alyssa... nice to meet you!" I said quietly do the teacher wouldn't hear.
"Nice to meet you too!" He said in a whisper.
I was so nervous I could hardly breathe.