1

As a Pokemon trainer and breeder, she had certain techniques she knew would work. One was especially unique, and a good way to help a stressed pokemon. She saw her arcanine was stressed, and knew exactly what to do, except this tine, she wanted to try something new.

She went over to his enclosure, spraying a bottle of incents into the air. When she opened the door, she already saw him lick his lips. She reached down, feeling the dog Pokemon's massive member grow larger in her hands.

Out other pocket she grabbed a bottle of lube, applying it to arcanines cock. All up to now was standard procedure. She would pleasure it, and be done. But not today.

She pulled down her pants, then underpants revealing her already wet pussy. Arcanine didn't really know what was going on, it's primal instincts guiding it from the hormones in the air.

She positioned herself below the pokemon, moving its now huge cock in front of her pussy. Then, she gave it a small rub. This set something off in the dog pokemon, as it began to thrust forwards, meeting her flesh.

She felt the overwhelming sensation of its member entering her body, as it pushed back and forth. First, it was pain from this massive thing inside of her, then it was pleasure.

Arcanine picked up speed, and she soon found herself bursting when the her own cum. Then she felt arcanine begin to slow down, his pumping motions becoming more fluid, as a massive amount if cum flowed from his cock inside of her, spilling all around, leaving her in a pile of cum.

'That was amazing' she thought.