Chapter 1

"Lexi! You better be done! I'm going to kill you!" Carrie yells.  I groan snuggling further in to my pillows. "LEXI! I swear to everything that's holy, if you do not get out of that bed I will drag you by your hair into that van with everyone else just the way you are! YOU'RE TWENTY FUCK MAN!" 

"Fucksakes  Car I'm up!" I roll over and slip out of bed, sleepily walking to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After my shower I slip on a white sundress with sandals and jewelry, keeping my makeup minimal. "Lexi!" 

"If you fucking yell at me one more time I'm going to punch you in the throat!" I swing open my door and pull my bag, with much struggle, down the stairs. 

"Brice! Where are you bro! I can't find the- " He freezes once his eyes meet mine. They slowly run down my body lingering on my bare thighs but snap back up to my face once I clear my throat. "Hey baby girl." 

I suck in a large breath at the nickname. A name that, admittedly still, makes my core warm up even though it brings back painful memories. "Don't call me that." I tug my bag and try to walk past him but he grabs my arm and stops me. 

"Baby girl, please. Just talk to me." Tears sting my eyes as I try to pull myself free.

"Let go of me." I pull once more but his grip only tightens. "Jake! Fucking let go of me! Right. Now." I finally meet his eyes with my glare as tears run down my cheeks. He lifts his hand to wipe my tears but I slap it away. His jaw locks and I spot the muscle twitch.

"Lexi babe, you okay?" My head jerks to Matthew. I rip my arm from Jakes grip. "I'm fine." Matthew frowns at me but stays quiet non the less as he takes my bag and shuffels it into a tiny open space in the van.

Moving away from everyone, I stand outside closing my eyes and soaking up the sun. My peaceful moment is ruined as a squeaky voice snakes through the air. "Mattie! I missed you! So much babe! You are sitting next to me come on!" I roll my eyes heaven wards as I turn and see Becka.

"Yes, everyone's always jumping to sit next to whores and their fishy vaginas." I mutter clambering to the back of the van.

As everyone settles as well my eyes widen.  No. No this can not happen. "Car! Can we switch? Please!"

"No can do babe. I want to be with Adam. It's not that long! You'll be fine!" Fucksakes Carrie!  Why can't you just help me out! Fucking piece of shit friend you are!

My heart speeds up as his eyes find mine. Slowly he climbs in next to me and slides the door shut. Once he's settled I realise just how close we're sitting because of all of the extra shit being tagged along.

I make myself as comfortable as possible far away from Jake and slowly drif off to sleep.

A loud bang and violent shake wakes me as the van swerves and comes to a stop.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Adam blows up as he gets out to inspect. After a few minutes he opens the sliding door and all of us clamber out to find not one, but two flat tires.

"We're going to die! We are in the middle of no where! We are going to die! It's dark!" Becka's panicked voice flows through the silence.

"Shut the fuck up for fucksakes! How stupid are you?" I snap.

"Calm down everyone! Look we have to find an auto repair shop, but someone has to stay." Adam announces.

"I'll stay!" I practically shout.

"You can't stay alone!" Matt whispers.

"He's right. You guys go, I'll stay behind with her." Jake states.