Chapter 3

It was about 8:50 when Karen came into the sitting room to fine two teenagers watching my little pony. She chuckled lightly and left.

'The boys will be here soon, I should get ready' Michael sighed pulling himself off the couch.

'Have fun' I grinned pulling my legs up to my chest and continuing to watch the awesomeness of the little colourful, slightly over-hyper ponies.

I got restless so I decided to try out some different positions. Not in that way. Jeez get your head out of the gutter. I meant different ways I could sit. I tried lying on my stomach on the ground but my arms got tierd holding up my head so I stuck my legs on the back of the sofa and let my head hang off the sofa, my frizzy mane hanging there.

I heard footsteps and I struggled to sit up properly but I just ended up toppling off the sofa my ass up in the air my legs going over my head as if I was half way through a tumble.

'O... um...' I heard a voice laugh.

I fell side wards and got to my feet, brushing my hands off.

'Eh... hi... Yeah, you must be the band yeah?' I mumbled, my face going scarlet as I looked up to see three boys standing there.

I felt extremely awkward.

'Yeah, I'm Ashton, this is Luke and that one is Calum' The shortest of them grinned.

'Feeling the love Ash, feeling it' Calum fake pouted.

'You know I love you Cal' Ashton begged jumping into Calum's arms. Calum wasn't expecting him to jump so he toppled to the ground, Ashton falling on top of him.

I let out an awkward laugh, fidgeting with my hands.

'Guys, I think we're scaring the girl' The tallest one said, pulling them up.

'You must be Delilah' he smiled holding out his hand.

I took it and shook it.

'Y-yeah...and you weren't scaring me. I've seen paranormal activity so I'm basically immune to scariness' I said quietly, smiling slightly.

'Oh, well that's good' he grinned.

'MICHAELANGELO! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!' I yelled. Heavy footsteps followed my shouts.

'Aw, michaelangelo, that's cute' cooed Ashton.

'Tis,tis' I smiled as Michael entered the sitting room.

'Hey guys' Michael grinned, man hugging each of them.

Luke and Ashton both have giant dimples I thought. What the actual hell Delilah...?

'Earth to Lele, we all know these boys are beautiful, but staring is rude' Michael laughed.

I blinked hard and blushed red.

'I-I wasn't staring,  I was day dreaming' I stammered.

'About Lukey's dimples?  Or Calums beanie?  Or was it Ash's bandana cause dayum ash you little cutie' Michael joked pinching Ashton's cheeks.

Even if he was joking I blushed even harder.

'Actually I was day dreaming about various ways I could kill you' I winked at him.

'Ah lele, we both know you love me' Michael smirked.

'MIKEY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?' Calum weeped.

'No Cal baby I love you!' Michael groveled, reaching for Calum's arm and they embraced each other tightly.

I laughed at them, these boys were different at the most.