Group date

Author's POV

"Are you really serious about this?" Hwayoung asked, looking at Jinyeong's reflection on the mirror. She at least needed the confirmation from the girl. What if it turns bad?

"Don't make me think twice! Just do it already."

Jinyeong nervously closed her eyes, waiting for Hwayoung to finished. She'd never done this before. Not even once in her sad 17 years of life. She didn't know what force her to do it but one thing is, she knows that Min Yoongi is kinda related to the reason.

"Done."

Jinyeong slowly opened her eyes, preparing to face her reflection. She suddenly shrieked. Hwayoung was surprised looking at her sister's reaction.

" It took me a few seconds to realize that THAT girl is me," Jinyeong finally said. Hwayoung sighed, relieved.

Jinyeong studied her own reflection. Her lips were a little bit more red, her cheeks were a little bit more pink. "I can't believe I'm doing this! Do I look okay?" Jinyeong turned towards her sister who was sitting on her bed, with a wide smile plastered on her face. She got up from the chair and fixed her ponytail, still waiting for an answer from Hwayoung.

Hwayoung didn't answer. She was just staring at her sister.

"Hwayoung yah!" Jinyeong urged, stomping her feet.

"Yes?"

"Do I look good or not?" she asked again. Jinyeong looked down to her clothes. She had borrowed the sky blue blouse from Haneul and the white jeans from Saeron. "I think I should change. These things don't suit me!" She started taking off a silver bracelet, which was actually a gift from Minseok a few months before.

"No. Please don't. You look good." Listening to Hwayoung's answer, Jinyeong stopped. "Come here," she said as she got up and approached Jinyeong. She put on the bracelet back to Jinyeong's wrist and looked into the eyes of her sister. Jinyeong weirdly stared back because she had no clue of what was happening.

"Hwa-"

"Jinyeong ah." Hwayoung cut off. "You look stunningly beautiful. That smile.. I miss it. I've been waiting for years to see that smile again. I thought I would never see it again."

"Yah, what are you talking about?" Jinyeong pat her shoulders, awkwardly asking. "Hey.. gwaenchana?"

Silence. "I'm okay. It's just that, I'm glad that I have my sister back. Thanks to Yoongi, though." Hwayoung paused and wiped her eyes. Tears just came out without her noticing it. She cleared her throat and reached out for her sling bag. "Let's go. The others are waiting." Hwayoung pushed her to the door, grabbing the keys before going out.

"But.. just give me five more.. I need to-"

"Come on or we're gonna be late. It's our first group date!!"

•••

Taehyung's POV

"Ahh, daebak! We should hang out like this more often." Hoseok hyung stretched his arms to the air and landed one of them on Kyeong's shoulder. "Geuchi, uri Kyeongie?" Kyeong just laughed at his question.

Saeron laughed too. I squeezed her hands. Yep, we were holding each other's hands. We're a couple, aren't we? So, why not?