Mate.

Violets point of view

       Ugh!! I have math first period!!  Oh yeah I'm Violet!! Today I'm wearing black T-shirt and tight white ripped jeans and my brothers black and white flannel.

      I grab my books and walk into math class. I sit at the back table with an empty seat next to me for my partner. The class starts well I just play a game on my phone.

     All of a sudden this intoxicating scent fills my nose and I look up and see Maddox Black. Instead of cowering away like everyone else I smirk and walk to the front of the class. Maddox pulls me into his arms and inhaled my scent, he looks up and sees a lot of males looking at my ass.

      Maddox growls. I don't shake in fear, that kind of turned me on. He pulls me out of the classroom. Then he smells me again and growls. "Why do I smell another male all over you?!" I says in a deadly tone. I let a whimper of pleasure leave my lips from that voice.

    He smirks. "I'm wearing my brothers flan-" as soon as I said flan he rips the flannel off of me. He puts a black and white jersey on me. It's his jersey. It smells like him so much.

       He throws my brothers flannel away. Then he wraps me in his arms. "Your Mine. I'm yours. Only mine and only yours. Nobody will touch you but me! Nobody will touch me but you!" He says into my ear. I smirk and giggle. "Okay.." I say.

      I see Jason the schools golden boy mateless. I run out of my mates arms and jump into Jason's. He catches me and smirks. Then sets me on my feet. I see Maddox glaring at Jason with so much hatred.

      Maddox pushes me against the wall. "Mine! I told you only mine!" He says. Then he kisses where he will mark me. He bites down and I moan. "You marked me!" I say. He growls of approval looking st my mark.

       Then Maddox picks me up and we are off to lunch. I get my chicken salad with ranch and a water. I go to sit next to Maddox but he pulls me into his lap. I smirk. Then his friends fill up the rest of the table.

"Jacey!!" I giggle. Jace is his actual name but whatever. "Give me back my water before you drink it all!!" I laugh. Maddox growls at Jace for drinking after me. I put my knees on the table, but butt in Maddox's face and lean over and grab my water. I hear Maddox growl in approval from the sight.

I instantly sit back down on his lap to feel something hard. "Do you have your phone in you front pocket?" I ask. Everyone laughs and Maddox smirks. "Baby girl that's my dick that's going to go inside of you one day." He whispers in my ear.

My face heats up. I go up to throw away my stuff but run into the biggest botch ever. Ranch gets everywhere on her. "YOU SLUTTY ASS BITCH DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SHIRT COST ME?!" She screeches.

Maddox growls and she submits. I throw away my stuff and tray and walk outside to the track. Everyone else went home because it was a half day. I only see everyone from lunch. Jace, Maddox, Max, Kyle, David and Smith.

I take off Maddox's jersey and my original black shirt leaving me in a sports bra but I put on a peach nike sweatshirt. I take off my jeans leaving me in tight nike spandex. All the boys howl in approval but Maddox growls at them. I slip on black nike sneakers and put my hair up.

I walk over to Maddox. I turn around and rub my butt all over his dick. He groans. Then I take off down the track. Jace is running with me laughing.