B1-C3

Dark

The guards were all busy talking about some kind of a plan. The three boys are there with a woman who is wearing an all black long sleeved gown. A raven was sitting on her left shoulder while she listens to Archer.

"We're not yet sure Mistress. But the reports conclude that this girl is indeed Princess Miyu," I heard him said. My footsteps stopped upon hearing Archer's words.

Princess Miyu? Who is--

Sudden pain in my head erupted upon hearing that name. My legs buckled and I gasped for air as the throbbing became worse. Bile started to rise from my throat, tears welling into my eyes.

"Aurora!" Jace called. I felt a pair of hands holding my shoulders, trying to make me sit up straight.

I can't breathe. Hearing that name suffocated me. Parang may sumasakal sa aking kung ano noong marinig ko ang pangalan na yun. It's as if there is a curse brought by that name.

"She can't breathe," Jace said. Binuhat niya ako at tinakbo sa kung saan. I heard things falling on the floor. I was laid on a table, a warm hand touching my face.

"Aurora.."

"Anong nangyari?" the woman asked. I opened my mouth to speak, but I am still out of breath.

"I-It hurts.." I gasped. I reached out my hand and Jace immediately took it. He squeezed it tightly before he helplessly looked at the woman.

"We need to do something,"

My spine felt like cracking. My back arch as pain erupted once again. I never knew that being hurt like this is remotely possible but it is happening now. I curled and screamed in pain.

That name..it was Miyu's name that started this pain. But why? Another series of brain numbing pain came and I gritted my teeth. Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes.

My body shook uncontrollably with every wave of pain. My arms dangled and hit anything that is within my area. I heard something breaking before I was forced to sit. A hard body held me tight with every second of me shaking.

"Sssh..Princess..it will be okay.." I heard Jace whispered. I tried to open my eyes but I can't. My throat is dry from all the screaming and wailing. I heard his groan when my nails scraped his arms.

"Give me her arm," the woman said. Someone pulled my arm gently before I felt a needle poking my arm. I hissed, more because of the sudden tinge of shock, before I felt hot liquid running through my veins.

My breathing slowed, the pain replaced by the warm feeling of the liquid that this woman injected.

"You could let her go now Sir Night," the woman said. My brows furrowed before Jace cleared his throat.