Chapter one: Out Loud

Ship- Dethan

Ethan pov.

Say what you mean out loud.
I opened my car door, slowly climbing out I take one glance at the house then return my gaze to the ground.

I still taste your presence.
Once sweet but it turned sour
I slowly made my way towards the porch regretting every step I take, stopping at the front door I put my shaking hand on the nob. Feeling the cold metal slightly touch my skin I quickly return my hand back to my side taking it off of the handle. I can't do this... I turned to the direction of my car and started walking towards it.

I shook my head "No get yourself together Ethan!" I growled to myself turning once again towards the house. I opened the door and stepped inside the house all in one motion. I was instantly hit with his smell, I closed the door behind me leaning against it. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Tried to shake your indifference
But it's too late now
I moved my now shaking body forward walking into the living room. It was big and open with only a couch, table, a bookcase and a flat screen TV taking up some space. I turned to the wall full of pictures and took one of.

I hear you in the quiet
It was him at a lacrosse game cheering along with his teammates after they won the game. I could almost hear his voice.

I see you when I'm in the dark
I put the picture back on the wall leaving the memory to rest. I continue to walk around the room but stop to look back at his book collection. 'I used to think reading is the best thing in the world... but then I met you.'I remember him saying that when I came to visit him the last time.

You just couldn't fight for this
But it's not your fault
I miss how we used to read book's all night or dance to our favourite songs.

Say what you mean out loud
Drowning in silence when I'm lost in the crowd
Many times I had left you alone not saying a word to you for hour's, and only now I realized just how much silence can kill you.

Cuze every sweet thing you never speak
It's defening, never knowing what could be
You were always so shy to speak your mind to me but said all these sweet things about me to your friends.

Wish I could show you how
But you're just a ghost now
All these sweet things... But I never told you how much you mean to me, and now... and now your gone!

Your laughter haunts me
Like a ringing in my ear
You left me long ago
You're still everywhere
I shook myself out of my chain of thoughts and went to his room. I lost my breath looking at the room as memories of us hits me so hard I felt my eyes water and I start to cry. a Bunch of photos on his desk caught my eye and I moved towards it my heart sank so deep I don't think it existed anymore as I looked at them. It was photos of us together and some with our other friends as well.

I reach out for you
I'm desperate for your warmth
I couldn't take this anymore so I ran out of his room and to the front door, I opened the door and stepped outside but didn't stop there I continued running. My thoughts consumed me once again. Why did I leave him alone at school? I knew the Alpha was in the area and I left. I wasn't in time to safe him. The Alpha slashed his throat... I held him in my arms and his last words was
'I love you Ethan'

Can you tell me what went wrong
At least tell me to move on
You died in my arms and I felt my whole world brake down. Aiden and Scott killed the Alpha and I lost you...

Say what you mean out loud
Drowning in silence when I'm lost in the crowd
Cruze every sweet thing you never speak
It's defening, never knowing what could be
Wish I could show you how
But you're just a ghost now
I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize the truck coming my way.

Your just a ghost now
But your just a ghost, ghost now
Your just a ghost, ghost now, now
But your just a ghost now
The truck tried to stop but that only ended up having the driver lose control on the truck. It fell over landing right on me crushing my bottom half of my body.

It's time to let it go
You left me all alone
I wanna feel your heartbeat
But it doesn't beat for me no more, no
There's no healing after this and I'll die once alone. I can hear my own heartbeat slowing down as I feel al sleepy and weak.

It's time to let it go
You left me all alone
It's holding me down
It's burning me out
I'm begging for sound
But I can't bring you back now
The sound around me started to fade away, I wished for you to be here with me, I miss you so much.

Say what you mean out loud
Drowning in silence when I'm lost in the crowd
Cuze every sweet thing you never speak
It's defening, never knowing how
But your just a ghost now
My pain went away as all the sound had drained away now. I could faintly make out the two figures around me. One being the man who drove the truck and who seems to be on the phone talking to what could be the police or an ambulance.

Your just a ghost now
(It's time to let it go)
But your just a ghost, ghost now
(You left me all alone)
Your just a ghost now, now
(It's time to let it go)
I turned my head towards the other person who is laying beside me... It was him... It was Danny and he was smiling at me. He stood up and took my hand, I thought I couldn't stand up because of the truck but to my surprise I did and then it hit me... I'm dead. I got up and we walked away from the crash, the man and my lifeless body into the light.

Aiden pov.

We were all standing in the Animal clinic, well all except my brother. He had left an hour or more ago to do something.

"We still have a Hellhound to defeat and we need a plan." Kira said braking me from my thoughts.

We started to come up with a plan when suddenly Lydia screamed. We all turned to her with both confusement and worry.

"He... He's dead." Lydia softly whispered trying not to cry.

"Who's dead? Lydia look at me who's dead?" Stiles asked walking up to her.

I then fell to the floor not being able to handle the pain in the bottom half of my body. Soon everyone was around me and it hit me and I didn't want to believe it...
"Ethan... Ethan's dead."

But your just a ghost now

________________________________

A/N

First ever chapter I'm so happy! I can write a bonus chapter on this to tell you more about what had happened to Danny if you'd like me to. Just comment.

Song: 'Out Loud' by Gabbie
(Whole song was used plus lyrics)