Beauty and a beat

Ship: Scira

Scott pov.
The music was blasting through the speakers, echoing through the whole house. I swear if Derek finds out that we're having a party in his loft he'd kill us.

"Hey Scott?" Kira tried saying over the loud music failing slightly, lucky for her I'm a werewolf so I could hear her perfectly fine.

"Yeah?" I asked as I saw her looking from the bunch of teen's dancing, at me and then back at the dance floor. I already knew what she wanted to ask so I just did it for her. "You wanna dance?"

She looked at me with a big smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the pile of dancing teens. Soon after she lets go of my hand and turns to me with the same smile as before still on her face.

She started moving to the beat clearly enjoying herself before she looked back at me. "Come on Scott dance with me!"

"Fine just don't laugh at me" I said smiling back at her as she started dancing again. I copied her actions and started moving to the sway of the music.

She really looked pretty tonight with her hair in loose curls and she was wearing the blue dress I bought for her last month. The song ends and she looks disappointed for a moment as a slow song starts to play but I took this as an opportunity and wrapped my arms around her moving to the music.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and layed het head on my shoulder moving with me.

We danced to a few more songs before we decided to ditch as everyone was drunk and the dj left. We we're walking down the street hand in hand enjoying the cool air around us.

"Thanks for tonight Scott I really loved it" she said after a moment of silence. I turned to her and kissed her forehead. "No problem"

"It's too bad the party died so early I enjoyed dancing" she said sitting on the beach next to me. That's when I got an idea, I took out my phone and started playing a song, pushing my phone back into my pocket I took her hand and pulled her up.

"What are you doing" she asked giggling slightly. "You said you enjoyed dancing now come on. Dance with me!" I said turning her around in circles while she was laughing.

It started to rain but that didn't stop us we just continued dancing and fooling around. She really is a Beauty and a beat, and I love her soo much.

After my phone died we continued our way to her house calling it a night. I must say dancing in the rain with her was so much more fun than any party I've ever been to.

I kissed her goodbye and went on my way back to my house where my mum must be waiting for me already.

________________________________

I know, I know their short but hey at least it's something and thank you for reading! Please comment songs or ships you want me to write about!

Song: Justin Bieber Beauty and a beat

∆×××××