Her First Killing of Five

Claire, after killing her father felt free.
Happy even for once. That was of course before realizing she had nowhere to go. She killed her father and her mother was already dead. She had no one and nowhere. The home she had, she just made a crime scene. She went to the deck of cards and got one more card........the joker. Went into the art room and got a paint brush. She cut her father once more and painted "Alice" on the card in blood. After doing that she looks at the time.

She goes around her old home gathering a few more items. Including:
1) A map
2) a cloak
3) a new paint brush
4) her Alice in wonderland plushies
5) her passport
6)gloves
7)Money

These would allow her to complete her mission easy and smoothly and not get caught. The map to mark where her targets lived. The cloak to hide her identity. The paintbrush to write "Alice" on the cards in the victims' blood. The plushies to take some good memories with her. The passport to leave the city after she kills whom she must. Gloves so the police can't get her fingerprints. Money to change her name after she leaves the city and survives.

She left her house before the maids and chefs came and went to search for her first victim.

Claire's first victims' name was Autumn Forest:
A high ranked worker in a very popular company know for her Independence and resistance to listening to random orders

Claire thought she represents Cheshire cat.

The slyest of all characters.

After finding out where she lives Claire doused her the next night with something to make her feel so sick it would drive her insane.

When Autumn Forest was sick enough she started to live in the hospital. She was only allowed outside the hospital for 1 hour a day.

One day when Autumn went for a walk in the woods Claire grabbed her and gagged her so she couldn't scream. She stabbed her in the head. Made it a VERY gory scene. Decapitated her. Then put her body parts on the branches. She made sure it was obvious there was a murder she needed a reason to run without feeling bad. She shoved her Alice card into the side of her mouth and left with no other evidence left behind.

Her first killing was done but getting to the second target would be much more difficult..........