Li Xinyue

A young boy was laid on top of a pile of dried leaves. His skin was very pale. The boy was thin and frail. He looked very much like a corpse. His clothes were tattered and torn and the sole of his feet were wounded. Some were just scratches, some were stab wounds.

Some woodcutters and hunters saw the boy, but they made no effort to rescue him. Soon night came, and the boy was left alone in the woods, exposed to the danger. Nobody knew if he was alive or dead. The boy laid and he was barely breathing.

The boy looked like a runaway, or someone who would certainly die. However, if there were still people staying to look at the boy, they would be immensely surprised. The boy's hair, which was supposed to be black, slowly turned to bright blue. The boy soon opened his eyes and it showed a pair of shining golden orbs. The wounds on his feet started to heal and the color came back to his skin.

"Where...am I?" the boy groaned as he attempted to stand. The boy looked around as he soon realized that everything became a little bigger than what they were supposed to be. The boy examined his hands and touched his dirty face. He soon found out that he became smaller.

The boy realized that he wasn't in the world he was previously in. He remembered that he was hit by a truck when he went back from school and now he was in the form of a four years old boy.

"I am now a four years old. If only I can see who this boy really is...," he sighed when suddenly he saw a glowing ball in front of him. The ball suddenly grew brighter and he went in a trance.

However, that was what happened on the outside. He was actually walking inside his mind. The boy walked around the empty space. He then saw a huge screen in front of him. He touched the screen and things started appearing on it.

[Welcome to Mindscape Level 1]

[Name : Li Xinyue]

[Exp : 0/100]

[Archives : 1 item]

[Inventory : empty]

[Abilities : Locked]

[Skills : Locked]

The boy, or Li Xinyue, gasped as a smaller version of the screen appeared in front of him. Tapping [Archives] he looked at the only thing there.

[Archives:]

[Memories 1]

Tapping the only option there, Li Xinyue saw numerous scenes of the boy's life. From when he was still a fetus until the moment he entered the previous Li Xinyue's body. Now he knew that this 'feature' was called [Mindscape]. Li Xinyue didn't mind, he's even elated to have a boost the moment he entered the other world.

[Notifications]

[An ability unlocked. Congratulations Li Xinyue, now you can use [Study] and learn a lot of things!]

"[Study]?" Li Xinyue who looked like he had woken up from a trance unconciously said that while touching a tree bark. Suddenly he saw a notification as he went into a trance once more.

[Notifications]

[Archives : 1 new item]

Clicking [Archive], Li Xinyue saw another item.

[Archives:]

[Memories 1]

[Blue Star Tree]

Li Xinyue tried to remember if there was such a thing as Blue Star Tree, however, he remembered that it was the tree he touched earlier. He started reading [Blue Star Tree]. [Blue Star Tree] told him what he wanted or needed to know. How long is the usual lifespan of the tree, how many trees have the system detected, and even what is the properties of each part of the tree.