02

Yein dashed out from her room. She is running deadly fast as she went down the downstairs. She grabbed her car key that is hanging beside the house door and head off to her house compound where she parked her car.

She pressed the button on the car key to make the car's door open. She snuggled into the car and started to find her bunny.

"Where!? Where it is!?" Yein started to sob.

"Gokki, where are you?" Her hand is busy searching for her favourite bunny.

"It isn't here," Yein started to cry even harder.

"Where the heck did I put Gokki?" Yein tried to remember the last time she saw Gokki.

Yein then picked her fingers. "That cafe,"

"I think I leave Gokki on the table," Yein wiped her tears.

"It is all mom's fault. If only she didn't asked me to rush," Yein blamed her mom.

"No, no! I need to find Gokki. I can't lose it," Yein said as she starts her car's engine.

_______

The bell rings as the sign of someone is entering the cafe. Yein rushed to the counter to ask about her bunny.

"Yes Miss, what would you like to order?" Elkie said with a smile carved on her face.

"No, no. I am here actually to ask you about something," Yein said in her desperated tone.

Elkie raised her brows waits for Yein to finish her words.

"Do you see any bunny plushie here? Pink in colour. I think I left it here,"

Elkie squinted her eyes. "The bunny that Jungkook took?" Elkie said to herself.

Yein waved her hand infront of Elkie's face as Elkie didn't answers her. Elkie then came back from her thoughts.

"Ah... perhaps the one with the word 'Goran's' written on its foot?" Elkie asked.

"Yeah! That's it! That is mine. Do you have it now?" Yein is so happy that her bunny is here.

"Err... actually..." Elkie stopped her words.

"Actually?"

"Actually, one of our customers took it already," Elkie stuttered. She feels guilty.

Yein widen her eyes. "Someone took it?"

Elkie nodded while showing her guilty expression. She bite her lower lips.

"Who?" Yein is about to cry.

"Don't cry," Elkie started to get panic as she noticed Yein is about to cry.

"That bunny is so precious for me," Yein said while holding her tears from falling.

"Don't worry. That customer might come again tomorrow. He is our regular customer," Elkie said.

Yein's face started to shine again. She plastered a big smile on her face. "Really?"

"Yeah, maybe. If not tomorrow, then it could be the next day after," Elkie assured Yein.

"Do you have his number phone?" Yein asked.

"Unfortunately not,"

"It's okay. I can come again tomorrow," Yein smiled.

"But, can I know what time did he usually come?" Yein asked again.

"Tea time," Elkie answered.

"Okay. I'll come again tomorrow. I will get going first," Yein said to Elkie.

Elkie smiled bitterly to Yein. "She is so beautiful though. Maybe she will be that special thing that Jungkook sensed?"

Elkie saw Yein walked out from the cafe with her sorrow eyes.

________

I know this is so random but I love Yein so much. She is breathtakingly beautiful I AM ATTACKED gosh ㅋㅋㅋ