Past

Ethan laid in his room, reading a book when a bang was heard downstairs. Ethan immediately jumped up, trying to run to lock his door but he was too late as a fairly over weight and smelly man came barging into the room, throwing Ethan back. "You worthless piece of shit!" He yelled, his breath reeking of alcohol and smoke.

Ethan just cowered in fear, trying to find an escape. When the male started to come forward, Ethan backed up, fear obvious in his eyes.

"Please father... I didn't mean to do it. Please!" To be honest, he didn't even know what was wrong. He tried his best to avoid situations like this. He knew they ended with beatings.

The next scene was of Ethan laying on the floor, tears running down his face. He had bruises on his stomach and legs.

Flashing forward, Ethan was with a boy. He was telling this boy everything. About the abuse and stuff.

"James... I'm scared."

"Ethan, I'm here. I'll help you." James said softly, kissing him softly. "Meet me in the park tonight, 8 pm."

Ethan agreed. When he showed up at the park, he looked for James. He couldn't find him any where. What he did find was his father waiting for him.

Ethan took off running, soon running far away and loosing the nightmare. Thats when he saw the fallen angel. Thats when his life changed.

@Loveless_bunny