Ethans vows

Ethan smiled and took a deep breath, looking his soon to be husband in the eyes.

"Aziral, I will admit that when we first met, you scared the hell out of me. You weren't the man I know today. You were rude and cold. I'm surprised I went with you so willingly. I think God did some good when he sent me your way that night. To be honest, with the way I grew up, I never thought I would ever find someone to truly love me. I always thought my life would stay the same. But you just had to be a knight in shining darkness and come save me when I least expected it. Love isn't an emotion. Its It's a feeling everytime I hear your voice. Everytime you run your fingers across my wings, or wrap your arms around me as you hug me from behind. Thats my love. I could never live without it. We've been through a lot together, some good and some bad, and I'd like to say that it's made my love stronger for you. And it has. Even when we have petty fights, and I worry a little too much. Even when we wake up with sharpie faces and a new color hair, I will love you and I will always come running back to you. When the accident happened, I was broke. I didn't have the need to live on. When you came back, I finally saw that... you're my guardian angel, with a few flaws. But I love those flaws, and I love the man with them. I'm excited to start this new chapter in our very long lives that we have ahead of us. I'm excited to see what's in store for us. I vow to always be the person you can come to and talk to. To trust and to love and to hold. If we ever die, I will find a way to haunt you from the dead. I also vow never to give you coffee again, unless I have a reason."

He finished with a small laugh as he looked up at Aziral from the short height.

oopImSad