Chapter 9

Next day-

I had to get the kids ready because today was Monday and they had school and i also had to go to target and Wal-Mart.
I dropped the kids off and went to target I was walking Into the fruit section and saw.... Jack and to be honest he looked so sexy in something simple but I played it off like didn't see him I heard my name being called amd I turned and act suprised but i don't think Jack believed it. Kendall I know you saw me because I saw you staring jack said I mean I know I'm not but take a pic it last longer. I rolled my eyes at his cocky remark and just pushed him out of my way and picked up  some strawberries and put them in my cart. Jack grabbed me from behind and kissed me I pushed him off knowing I wanted more so I ran and payed for my items and got in my car and drove to his house he let me in and we started to kids and we went into the bedroom and started taking each others clothes off and getting heated . I made sure he grabbed a condom because I really didn't need another slip up . Jack started trailing kisses down my stomach and he pulled my thongs down with his teeth and blew on my Area and started licking it I haven't felt this feeling I'm so long and to be honest it felt pretty darn good I loved the way his tounge felt on my clit and just before I was going to realease he stopped I flipped us over and pulled his underwear down and slip his penis inside of me causing me to moan loudly Jack grabbed my waist causing me to bounce taste bringing up both to out climax once we were done he kissed me and gave me hickeys and by that time I had to go get the kids so I told him and got up and left.