NO!!! Part 1

W A R N I N G:Chapter May contain blood/gore/Explicit Language/Horror
Read at your own Risk

Chapter is written in Ross's POV!!!

Ross POV

I woke up to the sound of the little play-set/swing-set Adam gave Max Tim and I for when Baby Mason comes over for a little sleepover. It's in the back of the house and it's a bit creepy but hey. I got up and looked outside at the swing set down below and noticed a small child on a swing. My heart dropped as a went into the baby's room and noticed he was asleep. My eyes widened and I went outside quietly. "Hello?? Any body there?" I asked in a loud whisper. Galileo came up beside me and the growling started. That set me on the wrong path and my heart pounded. Could the dog see something I can't?! I went back inside and woke Tim up. He wouldn't get mad. But he was still up on his phone. I peeked in "Tim? Tim!" I whispered to him. Tim perked up, "Yes What's up Ross?" He asked. "You hear the giggling?" I asked. "It's probably just the kid. Why?" He responded ending with a question. I looked down the hall and back at Tim. "No it wasn't Mason. I checked on him and he was fast asleep. I went outside from the giggling but before I opened my blinds and looked. There was a kid on Mason's swing. A girl... When I looked outside with Galileo the kid was gone and Galileo started growling, like meanly." I explained. Tim's gaze went from me, to Galileo and then to his window. "Oh shit balls." He Replied and got up grabbing his coat. "Get Galileo's leash. Bring him outside and keep the kid inside with Max. Let's go check it out once more." Tim said grabbing his phone again. I nodded and grabbed the dog's leash. We went outside and Galileo started growling again, startling Tim and I in the process. Galileo tugged on the leash as he barked and growled. When Tim got my attention off of Galileo, I noticed he was staring dead ahead. I followed his gaze to a pale little girl with long straight black hair in a white dress. She waved at us, Tim and I became frightened and backed up. I handed Galileo's leash to Tim and ran to grab my phone and wake up Max. Max woke up after and stayed with the baby. I called Adam and his sister, Isabella. They came and picked up Mason. Isabella stayed with us, she was slightly scared and held onto my arm the whole time to get herself comfortable more and calm down... that didn't work as she saw the little girl. I felt my whole world crumble as she stumbled toward Tim, Isabella, Galileo and I giggling creepily. We all ran inside and locked the door. Bella soon calmed down as I held her in my lap. When Tim looked out the window he screamed and jumped backwards. I looked at him and looked out the window. There, stood the same girl. But closer she looked REALLY creepy. Her face was- weird and fucked up. I dug my face into Bella's shoulder as she was sitting on my lap. She hugged me too. Max came out and almost crapped himself as he saw the girl. He closed the blinds and called 911. Before the cops arrived the window smashed and the girl stepped inside. She held up a sharp knife and stumbled towards me. I got up and then when I yelled in pain...

Everything went BLACK