Is She Ok?

( the next day, Zane woke up bright and early. Seeing that he was up that early, he decided to make breakfast. He got out a apple pancake recipe one of Nunu's siblings gave them. When he was done cooking, there was a knock at the door)

Z: Hello?

A:Hey Zane!

Z:Aphmau! Nice to see you! Come in!

A:So Zane, how ya been? I haven't see you in FOREVER!

Z:Aph, the honeymoon was two weeks. It hasn't been that long.

A:True, BUT YOU'VE BEEN BACK FOR A WEEK AND HAVEN'T SAID A WORD TO ME! WHATSUPWITHTHAT!?

Z: Sorry, we've been busy. It's hard moving to a new house! Even if its just down the street.

A:I can tell. ( Aph said picking up a brightly colored present ) You haven't even  opened some of you're wedding gifts, AND THIS WAS MINE! AND I'M YOU'RE BEST FRIEND!

Z: Geeze, sorry!

A:Hmm, well, how bout you open it now?

Z:Ok.. why not

( inside was two necklaces made of crystal, one, a pink fleur de lis, and the other was a jet black cross pattee)

A:Aron picked them out, ya like them?

Z:I love them! Kawaii~chan will...

(All of a sudden, Garoth smashed down the door)

G:GUYS!

A:Gha! Garoth! What are you....

G: I'M IN LOOOOOOV

A:Wha..

Z:So I take it the date went well?

G: SHE WAS SO NICE! SHE WAS A BLOND WITH GORGEOUS BLUE EYES!

A:So he set you up with a mirror?

G:NO! She had purple highlights, glasses, a purple hoodie, and insisted that I call her invader!

KC: Whats with all the yelling?

Z:Kawaii~chan! Sorry, did we wake you?

KC:No, I've been up, I just did'int feel to good.

(Zane went up to her and felt her forehead)

Z:Dose'int feel like you have a fever.

A: Maybe some breakfast will make ya feel better.

G: Oooo, food!

(With that, the four of the went to eat. Kawaii~chan had almost two serving before haveing to excuse herself. Once she was gone, Zane, Garoth, and Aphmau started talking about her)

G:She doesn't seem sick.

(which was followed by the sound of he puking)

G:Oh......

A: Did you see how much she was eating! No one, no mater how sick can eat that much in one siting!

Z: Look, I don't know what to think! I just hope shes ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the end of this part of this thing i keep insisting on doing! What is wrong with KC? Will we ever meet garoth's mystery girlfried? When will aph's baby be born? And the question on everyones mind, will I ever stop being cringy? All these questions and more will be awnsered next time on, MY STREET KAI! HAHAHAHAHA kill me. For now, See ya lader my sweet pups!