Yawa

KISSING by Yemi Alade😘😘 Still a favourite❤️❤️❤️
WARNING!!! A LITTLE BIT MATURE SCENE AT THE END.

Dark places have always been the ideal scene or location for irresponsible or evil acts to take place

Dark places have always been the ideal scene or location for irresponsible or evil acts to take place. Take for example, why do most thieves go to steal at night? Why do many atrocities get committed in the darkest of all points? Why do our nightmares sometimes have to come true at the darkest hours of our lives?

Except if by all means we could turn it around? Suddenly make nightmare only a night-dream; could we?

Disgust was the only feeling Ifeoma could register inside of her as she took in the sight of the most irresponsible  acts going on right in front of her.

The dark corners of the club were filled with boys making out with their girlfriends, their hands exploring way farther than Columbus ever did and the girls they owned/stole giving them more than enough go-aheads as they meshed themselves together in hot, sweaty messes.

Ifeoma blamed the world, their generation, all the inventions–the westernisation that was taking over. In her head she had already conjured up pages of compositions for the tired and weary youths of her day. 

Essays with lines upon lines upon lines of advises for all of them. Although she knew that even if an angel came to speak to them, their ears would still remain deaf and they themselves daft to the words that could save them.

She turned back to the bar she was standing next to and took a seat. The glass of drink Grace had given her tasted awfully weird. It was a bit sour but at the same time bittersweet; just a bit like wine. She wondered what the name was. A sniff of the swirling, inviting liquid told her that it was not a perfume for the nose.

"Hello baby." A guy walked up to her, placing a hand on her exposed shoulder. Ifeoma shuddered and turned to face him, first slapping his hand off her.

"What do you want from me?" She asked backing up against the counter.

"Abeg chillax, me I no get time to waste, so let's just cut to the chase. I want your body in my bed."

At this time, memories of her uncle flashed through her mind. She didn't want anyone touching her like that, not when she knew she didn't want any of it. "Please leave me alone. I don't want to have sex with you." She snapped.

"Okay, okay. No go kill your self. Other girls dey wey wan do the thing wif me."

Ifeoma kept her fierce face on as he left her presence. She hoped no other person was going to disturb her again. "Ifeoma!" Joy yelled as she made her way through the crowd. It was quite easy for her, Ifeoma noted. She meandered easily through the little spaces between people. Her small stature was to her advantage.

"Hey Joy." She said. "Hey Grace." She later added as Grace appeared in front of them, panting like a dog who had just ran a marathon. If dogs ran marathons.