Yuta

Requested by markleesbro  Hope you like it. :)

Yuta: Hey Y/N what r u doin??
Y/N: Breathing. No shit Sherlock
Yuta:-_-
Yuta:So whats up??
Y/N: ThE SkY
Yuta:-_-
Yuta:Can u come over???
Y/N: For what?????
Yuta:Just
Y/N: Fine

Me and Yuta have been friends for like forever. Ever since we were born. Both of our moms are bestfriends. Yuta is the only person beside family that I am really close with.
"MARK IM GONNA GO TO YUTA'S OK??!!" I said yelling.
"Ok, Im right here no need to yell" he said looking annoyed.
I rolled my eyes at him. Mark is my brother. Me and him live together. Our parent went overseas.
----------
I knocked on the door. The door opened. Yuta looked at me with happiness.
"You actually came" he said suprised.
"Ya" I replied rolling my eyes.
"Now can I go in. I didn't come over to just sit here outside" I said acting annoyed.
He opened the door wider. He rolled his eyes at me in response of my remark. I went in. I threw myself on the couch. Yuta throwing himself to next to me.
"Soooo" he said
"Sooo"
"Y/N every boy is drowling over you" he said
"Did I ask??" I asked kinda annoyed at that remark. Many boys asked me out. Rejected. All of them I rejected. Then, I remembered what Mark told him. "Y/N, you have to say yes to one boy that ask you. At least make one of them happy. Only one then if you don't actually have feelings for them break up.". I had to say yes to one boy. He also said I had to yes to one of the boys that were part of the boys group. The boys group are Yuta, Mark, Taeyong, Haechan, Jaehyun, and many more. So ya.

----------

"Y/N, wake up" 

I got shook lightly.  I recognized that voice. I opened my eyes to Yuta. I was in Yuta's room. This happened may times. We were so close we would sleep in the same bed.

"Mark is texting you like crazy" he said with a smile.

 I looked at my phone. I had like 20 messages from him. 

Mark: Y/N!!!

Mark: Y/N!!!!

Mark: You stayed at Yuta's

Mark: Ooooo

Mark:   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mark: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And many more. I rolled my eyes. I was to focused on planning to kill Mark that I did not notice how close Yuta was to me. I could feel him breathing on my neck. I turned around to look at him. He just smiled.

-------

I stayed a little more at Yuta's then I left back home. It wasn't until today I got one of the biggest questions in my life.

"Y/N, will you go out with me?"

I looked at the boy in front of my. Taeyong. I remembered what Mark had said.

"Yes" I said with a smile

He smiled back and pulled me in a tight hug. Maybe it won't be that bad. That is when me and Taeyong started to date.

-----------

"So you guys are dating????" asked Haechan.

Me and Taeyong both nodded our heads. I looked at Yuta. He just smiled, a forced smile. I knew him and that was not a sincere smile, compared to the other smiles he gave me genuine smiles.

------------

Yuta's P.O.V

"Me and Taeyong are dating" Y/N said.

Hearing those words come out of Y/N mouth made me feel a way. A way I have never felt before. Y/N looked at me. I had to give her a smile. So I did, but not a smile that I will always give her. She smiled back at me.

----------

Yuta's P.O.V

I hated it when Y/N and Taeyong did PDA. It made me feel the exact way I felt when they said the were dating.

"You are jealous of Y/N being in a relationship with Taeyong" Mark said to me. When I told him what I felt when I saw Y/N and Taeyong together. That's when I knew I had feelings for Y/N. Mark later told him how I confess to Y/N my feelings.

-----------

"Y/N I need to talk to you" Yuta said.

I followed him to his room. I had grown feelings for Yuta. I liked him but I did not know how to say it. And about Taeyong I did not know what to do.

"Y/N, I uhhh..... I ummm....... how do I say this...... I" he stuttered.

I have never seen him so nervous, besides the time I told him I was gonna kill him and he believed it but ya.

"Y/N, I like you" he said fast and using a lower tone.

I looked at him surprised. He looked down. Just then at the right moment the door opened. It was Mark.

"Uhhh, did you tell her???" he asked.

Yuta lightly nodded his head.

"Y/N also Taeyong really did not wanna date you so ya. It was a plan to set you and Yuta up. Ya. Bye" he said quickly then leaving. I was SHOOK.  Yuta looked also surprised. I looked at Yuta with a smile and nodded my head. His face light up. He pulled me in a tight hug. I hadn't been hugged so tight. I smiled.

(A/N- Hope u liked it markleesbro   Sorry if it sucks. If u have any request just tell me :) Nikki out)