4. Spilt The Tea

Date : December 11th 2017
Location : Houston Texas at the park
Time : 2 pm afternoon

                 DESTINYS POV .
       __________________

It was the next day after trey asked Maddie on a lil date I️ wonder where they going . Like I️ was saying me and armon both busy today I️m goin out exercising with queen and armon And his brother going shopping somethin Idk .

It's about 3 pm now and I️ get my keys and all that and wait for tae to get cj ready to go back to mommy house cause he stayed the night with us last night and I️ put his shoes on and put him in the back seat of my Land Rover (my car) .

We get there and knock . I️ see both chris cars and queens and I️ kept knocking but got no awnswer so I️ called her .

Phone call 👇🏽
Destiny : hey queen I️m at you house with cj knocking .. u here ?
Queen : yea sus I️m up here doing my hair imma be down .

I️ pick cj up n queen gets the door and cj wanted to let go to hug mommy . Awhh ! I️ walk in and she almost ready .
"I️mma put some more in my hair then get my shoes on " I️ sit and wait .

I'm on my phone and wondering what's Maddie doing cause I️ didn't really wake up for breakfast so me and queen will prolly do that too . "I️m ready" she comes down and gives cj a kiss and tells him to go in the room with his daddy he ran off .

"Girl I️m hungry as heck"
I️ was bout to tell her the same thing lol
"Me too ! Waffle House ?" She nodded .

We go to drive thru and she gets a cup of ice and two big waffles and I️ get the bacon egg and cheese sandwich. We ate in the car while in the parking lot of the gym , and I️ just peeped we both have on fit outfits but hers is Nike and mines is PINK .

We get done eating so we throw our trash away outside and walk in .

It's no one I️n here but us so we put our stuff down anywhere. " I️ used to exercise everyday with my friends in la in the morning " it's been a min . "Girl I️ need my body back ! This cj fault but The lipo did most of the work and I️ gotta do the rest " I️ laughed

We did squats , layups , work on our arms and ran on the treadmill . After we got done armon called me .

Armon : bae
Des : yea
Armon : where you go
Des : why
Armon : you getting smart ?
Des : no ! I️ never did
Armon : that's what I️ thought so imma ask you again ... where ya at ?
Des : gym with queen Bruh
Armon : alright that's all I️ wanted to know and baby imu bye and tell queen her coochie stank .

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I️ walk back to the car with queen and she jumped up out of no where . "Omg sus I️ forgot to tell you what I️ seen"
"What u see" I️ said.
"So I️ was at the club with trey last weekend for Airi birthday and I️ seen tae caked up with this dude and kissing all up on him " she said crunching her ice.
Dang that night she told jazz she had to go home to study for a final...hoe.

"On who" I️ tilt my head
"On me ! But I️ don't wanna tell jazz"
"She prolly won't even believe you girl " I️ tell her the truth.

We get home at about 4 going on 5 and going back to my house on the highway was busy cause everybody was getting off work I️ guess so it was slow. We pull into my driveway and walk in the house and seen jazz and tae cooking sum.

I️ went upstairs to my room and took off my uggs and put all my stuff down and I️ still can't believe what queen told me . Like dang jazz really love her too !

Maddie go leave for her date at 8 and I️m helping her get ready at 6 lord . I️ did her makeup and everything and trey said they was wearing red so that's what I️ put her in .

"Make sure the dress is tight"
"I️m the stylist chill" I️ told her

This is what I️ put her in ! My Bestfriend is looking greattttttt I️ yell from up the steps

I️ yell from up the steps . "Armon is trey ready ? "
"Yea he waiting on her bro" he yelled back .
"You know not to call me that" he put his hot breath up in face
"I️m sooooo sorryyy babyyyy" he smacked my butt
"Ewwww Okay And stopppp"

I️ run back up the stairs and help her curl the back of her head
"OUCHHHH" I️ burned her and started laughing "my bad omg you good" I️ asked and she just told me to hurry up and finish so they could leave .

Trey was at the bottom of the steps waiting on her for a min so I️ told her to lotion her lil ashy African legs lol .

"Okay okay I️m coming " she told trey
10 MINS LATER !
TREYS POV ......
__________________
I️m waiting on Madisyn at the bottom of the steps still and me armon start talking about prank ideas to do back on jazz .

I️ see Maddie come down and she look like a whole ass snack that I️ wanna eat now oh my lorddd
"DANGGG BABY YOU SO FREAKING SEXY" she covered covers her face and start to laugh and I just gave her a hug and grabbed her butt and gave her the smoothies kiss ever .

Armon start recording "Okay bro I️ see yallllll looking fresh "
Destiny on his back and they both posted our pics on the snap and I️ grab my keys and we get out and I️ open the car door for Maddie and I️m taking her to red lobster and then Dave and busters cause we goofy.

"Awh thanks bae" I️ kiss her cheek and get in and turn on music and drive by came on . We got there and went to our table to order.

ARMONS POV.
________________
Trey and Madisyn left about 20 mins ago and I️m in the house with queen , Jazz & tae and destiny and we chillin on our phones and just talking.

I️m trying talk to destiny but she in my lap mad at me , idk why she prolly bleeding or sum . I️ don't wanna ask either cause when she hit me it hurts💀

"What's wrong baby" no reply
"You want some food ?" No reply
"Some dick?" She hit me
Her head in my lap still so I️ start playing in her hair until she fell sleep at 9 with her cute ass .

"Queen come here"
She sat down next to me
"Wasup " I️ asked her did she know what's wrong with my baby
"Do I️ look like a mind reader ? Ask her"

I️ think she mad I️ ain't her on a date so I️ got sum for her next weekend my baby gone love me

Couple mins later trey and Maddie walk in drunk and telling us how much fun they had eating and talks they had and how he won her a bear
Maddie can talk alllll day if you let her

"I️ love you babe" he grabbed her butt and they went upstairs and I heard kissin .my bro in love that's wassupp but I️ put my baby to sleep in her phone And charged her phone for her and I️ got sum in mind for her soon .

Awh

VOTE FOR THIS BOOK

amosc @ sweetpink876