Chapter 10: "Dinner From Hell."

Sasha's POV

"Are you sure you still want to do this? We can always bail?" I ask Seth hoping that he'll change his mind.

"No, I want to prove to your mother that I am a decent guy who can give you a good life, security, marriage, babies," Seth starts, but I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, Seth." I say, but laugh.

"What? I will prove to your mother that-"

"Yeah, I got it." I say effectively cutting him off.

I drive further in silence while tapping my steering wheel. Seth and I took the night off earlier since my match was done and he also finished his segment with Dean on reuniting with him.

"So, how does it feel not to be Authority's bitch anymore?" I ask surpressing a grin.

"Really? You too? I was never their bitch." He says with a grimace.

"If you say so." I sing and stop at a red light.

"I was just using the opportunities which were given to me." He explains and I laugh..

"Sure..." I trail off.

He shakes his head and then laughs at me.

"You can just drop me off at the hotel." He says and I shoot him a confused look.

"I mean afterwards." He say, but I sigh.

"No, I am not. You can stay at my place tonight." I say and offer him a smile.

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude." He says.

"Your luggage is in my car and what kind of person would I be to drop you at the hotel? And admit it, secretly you want to see my apartment." I add with a wink.

"Don't flatter yourself." Seth says and I catch the smile playing on his lips.

Gosh, his lips.

Don't go there, Sasha.

When we came at my mom's house, I stop the car, but refrain from getting out.

"You ready?" Seth asks me.

"No, but let's get it over with." I say and lean against the headrest.

"It will be okay." He says and squeezes my hand.

"No, it won't. You know that after all these years, she still blames me for what happened." I choke out.

"I know, but she won't hurt you tonight, because I won't let her." He says and leans in.

At first I thought that he was going to kiss me, but then he kisses my cheek lightly.

"Now, let's go and show her that I am the perfect man for you." He says proudly and I chuckle.

When we get out of the car, I give him a look.

"You do know that we're not together...?" I hesitantly says, but he just offers me a smile.

"Your mom doesn't know it. And besides, not yet." He whispers and then rings the doorbell leaving me in a trance.

The door opens and we're met with the smiling face of my sister.

"Sasha!" She yells and attacks me with a hug.

"Sienna! I missed you so much!" I say and spin her around.

When I put her down she brightly smiles at me.

"Another person here." Seth says and she hugs him.