Chapter 2

Chresanto woke to a groaning Jacob

He walked over to his bed.  His lip quivered Jacob hastily pulled him into a hug.  He cried and cried Chresanto sat on his bed.

"What's wrong?  "He asked

" I - Iah.  Dreamed that you died. " Chresanto was shocked,  Jacob never really had nightmares but the fact that be died?  Odd. He got Jacob to the kitchen and saw his mom left for work  she left some breakfast out and then the house phone rang . It was their school Chresanto picked it up.

" Today all students will be required to stay home. School has been canceled because  of a  gas leak. " 

" OK look I'll get you something  thing to eat , and it is no school today So you happy? " Jacob nodded

" Waffle or bagel? "

" Bagel! " Jacob shouted

Chresanto prepared Jacobs food and then sat down and let him eat.  He was not hungry not a bit. He needed a drink Chresanto was gonna need to figure out how he was gonna take care of Jacob and himself without the help if his mother. All she provided was rooms for them to sleep in.

He grabbed Vocka he hid from his mom in a large deerpark water bottle and flipped the cap and drank. He loved Jacob to death and beyond,but with all this responsibilities he had he didn't think it was possible .

" Chres!!!!  I'm thirsty can I have some? ' '

" Uh. I have something else for you " He pulled out a raspberry lemonade for him poured it into a cup and gave it to him..

Jacob gulped it down got his trash and put it away. Chresanto's eye balls nearly popped out.

" Wow Jacob you've improved "

" Yeah your teaching me " He ran to Chresanto and hugged him tightly

"You are my only friend,  and my best friend "

"Awhh Jacob. Thanks and your my best friend to " Chresanto kissed his right cheek while hugging him really hard they laughed and went upstairs to get washed.

" I can wash my self again " He said Chres threw his hands in the air and let him to him put he little some clothes out for him in the bathroom So when he was done he can just get dressed.

~

Jacob walked out the bathroom,  teeth brushed, hair washed and dried, clothes on and his belt on.

" Good job "  Chredanto said moving his head up and down

"Um " Jacob said playing with his fingers. "you know thing thing I did when I got out the shower?  Well, I ki-nd of liked it. Maybe you c-can do it for me "

Chresanto was a little turned on by the asking of helping Jacob masturbate.  

" Oh please " He started to whine Jacob got on the bed on his knees and griped Chrrsantos shirt. " Please " . Chresanto has not had sex in a longggggg - Time but this was not away it just a little play fight.

He he touched the buckle of his pants he could TELL Jacob wanted wanted it . Chresanto was sexually in pain. He unzipped his zipper pulled down his boxers. And saw Jacobs dick it was medium. But Chresanto wanted sex, not just masturbation. He grabbed it and rubbed it slowly since Jacob had never really experienced this but that night this was like heaven time him. Chresanto's  dick twitched and he grew hard he had no choice but to fuck his bestfriend.

He took of every thing he had on expect his shirt  and shoved himself into Jacob,  he squealed at the fast pain he just experienced Chresanto went faster as Jacobs tight hole rubbed Chres' dick as he thrusted into Jacob. Chres grabbed Jacobs dick  and stroked it.  Chresanto was a ' sex-o-holic ' He loved sex he loved threesomes he even did a gang bang and he was protected. but he never got it in the butt. He was always banging someone.  Chres flipped them over had and them in doggy style. Chres shoved back in pound ing in every couple seconds he loved how he felt Jacobs butt cheeks him as he was having sex. He grabbed his dick again and rubbed it.

" Chres " Jacob moaned Chresanto knew that Jacob was about to cum.  along with Chresanto he laid Jacob on his back spread his legs open went back in and soon Chres came in Jacob his mouth widen as he rubbed his self letting the cum go right down his dick trickled onto his fingers and down it went Chresanto bent down licked Jacobs fingers and left over Cum that was on Jacobs Dick. 

Chresanto was So happy he  had sex but he just took his friends virginity. Also once Jacob is fully trained all he'll think about is sex. But Chresanto was gonna make Jacob his little sex doll. Although he "Loved " Him dearly.