Chapter 4-picking up

Fionna's POV

I was getting ready for that party Marshall lee was taking me.

I put on the strapless dress cake told me to wear.I look in the mirror, it is cute but i think it shows a little of cleavage and thigh skin. Oh well, its a party.

" fionna! bloodsucker's here", yelled cake.

I went downstairs, feeling shy.

* whistle * I heard someone whistle.

"Wow Fi, i never knew you were a girl!", Marshall teased.

I glared at him," hardy-har har, now can we go now?".

Cake suddenly took Marshall away from the door and had a conversation.

Marshall's POV

Cake took me onto the kitchen away from the door.

She gave me one of those 'im going to kill you' glares.

"If anything happens to Fionna Ima blame it on you, I will get you if you hurt her, If someone touches her or even you at the party, Im going scratch your eyeballs out or even shave your hair in the middle of the night, SO DONT MAKE HER FEEL UNCOMFTORABLE!! you got that all?!", cake said in a menacing voice.

I lean back and nodded in fear. Maybe cake was born for these threats.

Her faced turn into a happy face," Ok have fun!"

I went where Fionna was and took her arm, wanting to get out here (i dont like cake's daggers).

"Ok come on fionna, lets go!", i screamed once we were out of the treehouse.

"Uh okay", fionna laughed nerviously.

Fionna's POV

Marshall turned into a huge bat and I hopped on him.

"Oof! Fi you gotta start losing weight, fast!", he said.

I kick him in the side with my heels really hard.

"This is probably why your girlfriends always dump you", i mumbled quietly.

"Hey I heard that!", he yelled.

As soon as we got to a house with colorful lights inside I asked," is this where the party is?".

Marshall stared at me," no Fi, the party is where all old people lives", he said sarcastically.

"Ok i get this is where the party is!", i yelled.

Marshall gleefully said," yep come lets go inside!"

He linked his arm to my arm, as if we were a couple. I blushed at this action.

Marshall notice this," Fi are you blushing? I want you to meet someone, we met because of my mom", he said sadly. 'I wonder why would his mom make him meet poeple for?'.

---------------------------------------

Its been really a lone time, I dont have internet, since im at my uncle's house i decided to upload a chapter as a perfect opportunity.

What do you guys think?