Introduction

Two years ago, things happened

My brother and I were sent to a town called Gravity Falls founded in 1842 to stay with our Great Uncle Stan, or Grunkle Stan for short, for the summer. He ran and lived in a place called the Mystery Shack for the tourist, who were unlucky if they had to pay anything that was high, mostly because the stuff is bizarre and dates back to a long time ago before we were even born.

It seemed like Gravity Falls was a normal place. A nice quiet town where everyone seemed to have gotten along, but this place had its secrets, too. Dipper was big into mystery's and lead me into the mystery's that happened in this strange town.
We found out about Stan having a twin brother named Stanford who had 6 fingers instead of 5, which was the exact copy of the hand on some weird book Dipper had found, which was a journal that was written by Stanford himself. There were 3 of them. Unfortunately Stanford ended up in another dimension, and the 3 journals with the 6 fingers were the only way to get him back, which happened 2 years ago to this day.

Not to mention a strange little Dorito chip named Bill Cipher, who lived in the mindscape and had been trying to take over Gravity Falls for the longest, right next to Gideon, who obtained one of the journals and showed some kind of a weird crush towards me.
It's amazing how this all happened 2 years ago and I still remember this. From a girl like me, I would have probably forgotten about the event, but with a pig by your side, I haven't forgotten about anything.

The sun was setting.
Dipper, my pig, Waddles, and I had been sitting on the bus for a while, seeing the trees pass by in the colors of green, red and orange from the sun's bright light. Dipper had drifted off to sleep, his body pointing towards the window while Waddles sat on top of me, asleep. I had known Waddles for two years straight, even if Mom and Dad didn't agree with having a pig running around their home sometimes causing a mess. I had agreed to look after him and clean up after his mess after he had gone loose.

I met Waddles in a game called Guess the Critter's Weight. All I had to do was pick a pig and guessed the weight. Before I could give Waddles his name, the answer was right in the name he was given. Fifteen-Poundy. For some odd reason I was accused of being a witch, but was given Waddles anyway. I almost had to leave Waddles when it was time to return home, but was given a chance to take him with me, although we had to keep him in the backyard and hoped that the neighbors didn't see.

Lying across Dipper's lap was a scrapbook that he had for a while. It was left opened because he was looking through it earlier before drifting off to sleep. I took a peek at the book filled with nothing but pictures and some of my stickers. Some of the pictures had captions and the date written on them. Dipper could name the date of when it happened, where as I can remember the event, but not the date.
I looked over Dipper's arm and saw a picture of Wendy. A picture of herself she gave to us before we had left Gravity Falls that summer. She was cool to hang out with, but Dipper wanted to take things to the next level whenever she was around.

Waddles began to fidget, lifting himself off an inch off of my legs and stretched, his back legs poking into Dipper's. He didn't take any noticed as he was deep into his sleep.
Waddles face met mine and his snout moved towards me, my small nose slightly touching his. I gave him a small pat on his back and gave him a small kiss. Waddles positioned himself as if he were to go to sleep. He closed his eyes and gave a little whimper. Be free! Be free from this tight box on wheels with other humans. Of course the other citizens gave me a weird look when we first boarded the bus.

"We'll get off soon," I whispered and soon Waddles was asleep. The weather here in Gravity Falls seemed to be all over the place, as just a couple of minutes ago, the scenery showed a beautiful sunset forming, and the sky was turning gray with clouds moving towards each other. I didn't hear from anybody that it would rain. The trees began to move back and forth, but not as bad as it would if a storm was to come this way. Little raindrops fell onto the window, sliding down like a miniature river. It grew dark in the bus and we were the only ones on the bus. Nobody bothered to turn on any light, not even the driver who seemed to be in his own little world. It looked as if he were driving safely but at the same time wishing he could have a better job. Something better than driving weird people around, especially little kids with pigs as pets.

The rain began to pick up, more drops coming down the window all at once, the windows itself getting fogged up to where I could barley see any trees, cars, or the road itself. I could hardly even see a stop sign coming up the road. It looked like a big red blob.
I decided to give up on looking out the window and just ignore everything. Just like Dipper and Waddles, I finally found myself asleep......

_________________________
Author's Note

To all Gravity Fall fans, I hope you all enjoy this fanfic. I've see some GF fanfic's floating around so I decided to write one, too.

I must warn you, I'm not the best at these types of stories as I might end up messing up someone's personality or don't go along with the actual plot. It's a fan fiction. Anything can happen as your the one writing the story. Do it anyway you like. Use your imagination. *Draws the little rainbow over my head.*

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this introduction and hopefully I'll upload more. Don't forget to comment and vote and I'd love to hear some feedback.
I'll try to make some references from the TV show, but if I end up getting something wrong from the series (who said this, that's not the right plot) please tell me and I'll fix it. You guys are wonderful!

"Oh my gosh! You like turtles? I like turtles, too! What is happening here?"
-Mabel Pines.