Bad habits

Everyone has their own bad habits...

For examples...
Hayato who's a heavy smoker.
Takeshi who's a heavy drinker.
Lambo and his addiction to sweets.
Ryohei and his ever so loud voice.
Kyoya who always skipping the meal.
Mukuro with his creepiness.
and Chrome with her shyness...

And like everyone else, Tsuna also has bad habits. Even though he's been trained as the Vongola boss who has to be perfect all the time, he has this particular one bad habit which stays since he's a little. And that habit is...

His sleeping habits...

Tsuna had been bullied by his friends ever since he was a pre-schooler. And thus, he tends to get injuries every single day, in which he suffered through the day and night.

Little Tsunayoshi was often not to get enough sleep because of the stung from his injuries or nightmares from the occasions he experienced. And that leads him to get overslept during days.

When he feels extremely tired or under huge stress, he tends to fall asleep, not minding where he was or even what time. Be it at the park, at school, on a tree, inside the garage, the stairs, inside a wardrobe, and even at uncommon places such as behind the bushes.

A long time ago, Nana would often worried about where he went missing before then returned for one or two hours later. When he was asked where he was, Tsuna would only reply with a smile.

As years passed, Tsuna upgraded his skills on this, as he's no longer worrying anyone about his sudden disappearance.

Just then, Reborn came to his life and turned his peaceful life upside down...

His presence sure was a great deal, since he can't just go and disappear like that anymore.

Because unlike anyone else, Reborn will do harm once he knew. And so, Tsuna tried his best to control this habit of his. Although it didn't completely disappear. Just decreased...

But that alone has caused him to suffer much.

Those days of torture were sure a living hell to him. Especially when he can't get into the sanctuary of his own mind.

Sure, he gains more friends after the little hitman's arrival, but he also gains more stress... and by more, I mean a lot...

He often got headaches and from time to time he felt like his heart actually stopped beating.

Still, he covers all of that behind his smiles Because he believes that no one would understand him anyway...

And so he continues his life in which he is now the Decimo of the biggest mafia famiglia as well biggest company in the world... Vongola.

The amount of stress he has every day is slowly turning him crazy. Lately, his smiles were nothing but formality and assurance to his famiglia that he's alright, even though he was actually the opposite.

He was too stubborn to speak up and decided to remain silent...

Don't let them know, don't let them see, be the perfect guy they always wanted you to be...

Conceal it... don't feel... don't let anyone know...

But after maintaining his words for a whole year, he finally can't take it...