Sequel : His Smile

"...na!..."

"Juu... me...!"

"...Tsu...shi..!"

"Tsuna!"

That pair of amber snapped open and his heart was racing. All the while Concerned gazes slowly filled his sight.

"Juudaime... are you alright?" Hayato asked from his next.

"Huh? I'm fine... why wouldn't I?" Tsuna asked back with a sheepish smile. 'Did something happens when I'm not aware?' He questioned.

"Well..." Hayato trailed as he glanced aside.

"-Dame-Tsuna, how could you fell asleep in the middle of an important meeting?" Reborn asked with a sharp gaze.

At the statement, Tsuna raised a brow... 'meeting? What meeting???'

But then he realized that he is in the meeting room with Yuni, Byakuran, Emma, Dino, Xanxus, and each of their guardians...

The annual Alliance meeting...

"O-Oh no...." Tsuna muttered. "I'm so sorry everyone..." he immediately apologized.

"It's okay, Tsuna-san... Perhaps we should cancel this so you can have a rest?" Yuni offered.

"Yuni-chan's right, Tsu-chan. You look pretty tired..." Byakuran added.

"Wait, we don't have to do that!... I'm fine, really ..." Tsuna hurriedly said.

"But, otouto..." however, Dino's words got cut.

"Trash, I'm not here for this shit. So, just get on with it or we're leaving" Xanxus glared

"Don't worry Xanxus, we'll continue the meeting now." Tsuna assured.

"Are you sure, Tsuna-kun?" Emma asked.

"I'm sure..." Tsuna answered with confidence. "I apologized for my bad manner, I promised you I won't repeat that ever again. Now can we just continue?" He asked with a tint of plea. Luckily for him, the bosses agreed for it.

The meeting went smoothly. And then after some light chats, everyone went home...

Tsuna silently sighed in relief as he slumped on his seat back in his office.

"Seriously, I can't believe that I fell asleep in such as situation..."

"Neither can I..." a deep voice said causing the young son to sit straight up in shock.

"Ah... Reborn..." Tsuna called the fedora man stutter.

"That's pathetic, Dame-Tsuna... I don't even hide my presence..." Reborn said. The words struck to Tsuna's heart, yet still, he smiled.

"Sorry... For this and for what I did earlier at the meeting. I'll try to do better next time..." he apologized.

"Well, you don't have to..." Reborn said with his fedora titled down.

'W-What?' Tsuna thought in shock. "and what you mean by that..." He trailed as he blinks in confusion. But Reborn didn't give him a direct answer, and instead, he gave him another question.