Chapter 6

Fredrick smiled to himself when he saw the last guest leave the room, all night he had waited in frustration for the ball to be over. And although girls were throwing themselves at him he couldn't get the servant girl from out of his mind, she looked so innocent, he couldn't wait to corrupt that innocence. 

He had made sure he gave specific instructions to the servants to clean up tonight instead of tomorrow so he knew he had nothing to worry about. 

His eyes shifted around the empty room and he spotted his mother talking to an elderly king, he smiled to himself, it looked like his mother was up to no good, just like him.

A smile crept upon his lips when he remember the night he tried to sleep with his mother, how she had bent him over and spanked his ass. He remember exactly how painful it had felt and how badly he had enjoyed it. It was so pleasurable to him it made him hard. He almost let lose over his mother's leg. If just getting spank by her felt so good he couldn't imagine what sleeping with her would be like.

Shaking away the filthy thoughts about his mother, he came back just in time to see his mother walking away with the elderly king. Looks like his mother was gonna enjoy her night. He decided it was full time for him to enjoy himself too.

Strolling down the hall he quickly peeked into the servants quarter to ensure that no one else was around.

Walking fully into the room the evil glint in his eyes could not be misplace as he gazed upon her luscious body

××××××××××××××

Liliana felt her skin being caressed roughly, from the tip of her toes  going further up her legs. Her servants dress rode up, letting the cool air tickle her skin. She gently turned around, trying to go back to sleep, but the dress continued up and so did the caress. She began to feel uncomfortable, like this was a dream she wasn't prepared to have. Opening her eyes, she was just about to scream when a hand covered her mouth.

She tried to get up, tried to pry off his hands but the shadowed stranger was already on top of her body, killing any chance she had of getting away. Her heart began a beat of fear, one she had never known before. She knew she was unlucky, but she never thought this would happen.

Using her teeth she tried to bite his hands but to no avail. But At least he wasn't caressing her anymore.

"I knew servants like you were always hungry and couldn't satisfy with anything you get, but I didn't think I would be apart of that list."

Liliana instantly recognized the voice from yesterday's event, if she didn't the dull light coming from the moon proved it. It shone gently on his face, highlighting the shape cheekbone and slightly crooked nose. His face was almost perfection, except for his eyes. It wasn't a physical fault, his eyes were perfect in that aspect. But if you looked deeper, searched harder, you would see that glimmer of dark intent.

That same dark intent that was intended on her right now, she watched as his eyes traveled over her body, looked as his hands tried to control her actions. It was like after the moment he spoke she was in a trace. She was watching as everything played out, she watched as she struggled to get away, watched as the careful tied ponytail she made came undone, watched as he smiled at her feeble attempt, watched as he took a hold of her wrist , watched as he removed his hands from her mouth but not a sound was uttered from her, watched as he slowly began to take his trousers off.

I must be in shock she thought.

Fredrick smiled within himself. He knew one way or another he had to get her, willing or unwilling, and by the grace of God even if she pretended to fight, acted like she didn't want to have a piece of him, acted like she didn't want to feel the length of him inside her, he knew it was just an act. Look how silent and compliant she is, staring wordlessly as he tried to get his clothes off.

A trickle of sweat appeared and slowly ran down her forehead, made it's way along her hairline and slowly crawled to her ear. She felt it climbing higher and higher, going to the opening of her ear. She frowned at the impossibility, frowned at her imagination at a time like this.

Run Liliana,  fight Liliana, flee Liliana

The sweat slowly disappeared into her skin and it was like a bolt of electricity ran though her body, her muscles suddenly felt energized. Every cell, every vein, every fiber started being filled by strength. With the new found adrenaline, Liliana ripped away her hands just as he was about to pull down her undergarments. Somehow, maybe by divine intervention she was able to get her legs free, with that opportunity she used all her might and kicked him in the one place he was trying to enjoy tonight.

Liliana watched as everything played out in slow motion, watched as if everything were happening second by second, almost as if time was slowing down and she could see every particle of dust, she watched as he flew in the air, watched as his shoulder length hair whipped forward and his body went back. With wide eyes Liliana stared at him going through the air with his trousers around his ankle, his shaft naked in the air and his eyes open in shock. The sound of him crashing into the wooden chest could be heard resonating through the castle.

Liliana didn't wait for him to recover, didn't wait for him to register the pain, didn't even wait to see if he was alive. She gripped her dress in her hands and ran. Every part of the castle was known to her, it was no problem getting out of there as quick as possible. She heard the guards crying out to their Prince, heard his angry voice telling them to get her, heard them coming after her.

Just as one of them spotted her she jumped out the window and landed on her feet.

"Here she is." Shouted the guard from above, pointing and giving orders to get her.

Liliana didn't waste another minute, she dashed off as quickly as she could, legs carried her faster than ever before, her hair whipped in the wind as she tried getting away as far from the castle as fast as humanly could, her legs carried her pass the great lake and into the other side of town. She could still hear the noise of the guards hot on her tail, hear the stumps the horses feet closer and closer and with all her might she wished something, anything, would stop them or slow them down.

But if only for a moment she had slowed down, stopped running or even turned around, she would have seen instead of wondered why the sounds of the guards suddenly died.

Because unbeknownst to her, the lake had risen up and flooded around the guards, making it impossible to follow her.