CHAPTER 39

You're more beautiful than anyone else

+a/n: ill be using this lyric for more than once hah.

"Okay, I really can't wait for prom. Can you believe it's tomorrow!?" Nari squealed. Yeah, I mean senior prom is cool and all but not when you're not going with the person you love. Minji thought.

"I'm hella excited, still up for that sleepover tonight!" Minji replied, smiling. "Hell yeah! My brother is excited to see you again and we'll have so much fun. Make sure to bring all your necessities with you." Nari replied, returning the smile.

"What's got you two so excited in the morning?" Daehwi questioned, rubbing his eyes whilst yawning. The boy looked jaded as ever. "Prom tomorrow!" Nari exclaimed making him flinch at her loud voice.

"I⏤ woah okay calm down kid." He chuckled placing a hand on top of her shoulders.

Minji didn't know why but she has the urge to wear the necklace today, wearing it made her somewhat feel more better. After all, Woojin gave it to her to wear so why not?

"Woah, is that what Woojin gave you?" Nari took a closer look, gently holding the rose charm. "Yeah, pretty isn't it?" Minji replied, smiling. Her friend nodded, "Definitely your style, how did he catch up so fast on what you like?"

Minji shrugged, "He's very observant I guess."

She looked down at the shining necklace, it made her remember something.

"Well, I'll head to class now. Bell is going to ring soon." Minji bid the two a goodbye before heading to her Biology class.

Most students were already there sitting around and chatting about tomorrow. Minji inwardly sighed sitting at the usual bench she sits at, the rest of the benches were of course occupied by the other students.

She didn't want to sit with Daniel and his other friends, they were too loud and chattery for her liking and exams are coming up soon meaning she needs full focus on studying.

Soon, more students came in. Their jaded morning look obvious as ever, it made sense since teachers put so much pressure in to them causing these students to stay up late and study for the upcoming exams.

Jihoon quietly walked inside the room, scanning for a certain person. His eyes landed on Minji who was playing on her phone.

As he walked down the room, something on her shone, the sun ray hitting it exactly. Jihoon stared at the shining necklace the girl wore.

>>

"Are all your things in these? Dress? Heels? Jewellery? Spare clothes?" Nari asked, hoisting one of the two bags Minji brought on her arm. "Yeah, all there." Minji nodded. "Alright! Let's go!" Nari replied, opening the trunk of her brother's car and tossing in Minji's bags inside.