11# Prom Night

The next day....
Friday...
At the school corridors....

Chan: Hey guys! Wanna do a hangout tomorrow?

Pet: Don't you remember we have drama practice?

Chan: Oh yeah! Sorry.

Kai: What about next week?

Quin: Ok! So.... Wha-!

'To all students... Next Saturday, we wil have a prom night.. There will be lots of activities. The 10th graders will act. So.. Students who wants to make performance, please  meet Mrs. Park, Mrs. Lee or Ms. Granger.... Meet them within next Monday until Friday. We will start at 7 pm. Find your partners as fast as you can.. For more informations.. There will be a letter given to all the students today...Prepare your dresses and that's all.'

Quin: I guess our plan is canceled...

Kai: We still can go out that morning and buy our dresses...1

Suho: Ok... Let's go to our class...

~Time skip~
The day of the prom night...
In the morning...

Aai: WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEADS!!! LET'S GO SHOPPING!! I WANT TO BUY BUBBLE TEA!!! YAHHHH!!!!*Pull everyone's blanket*

Ir:*Groan*Yah... Five more minutes...

Aai: Yah!! IT'S FREAKING 8:55 AM!!! THE BOYS SAID THEY'LL COME AT 9 AM!!

~Flashback~
The day before the Prom night....

Suho: So... We'll come at 9 am.. Is it fine? Do you girls want us to come a bit later??

Aye: No!!! 9 am will do. Hehehe....

Suho: Ok... Bye!

Aye: Bye.

~Present~

Other girls: *Jolted up* WHAT!!?????!!!!!!! *Eveyone jumo of their bed and took their bath*

(Luckily.. There was enough bathroom for all of them...)

Aai: At least I'm ready... *Was using a sky blue knee length dress and a pair of pearl blue sandals *

9:30 am...

Ding.. Dong...

Aai: Come in...

EXO:*Opened the door**Went inside the house*Hi, Aaina....

Aai: So.. Why are you boys late... I thought you boys will come at 9 am...

EXO: We kinda.. Overslept...

Suho: So.. Where are the rest?

Aai: They are still choosing their dress...

Few minutes later..

Aye: We're ready!

EXO(Except Sehun who was admiring Aaina's dress): *Looked at the girls who have just came down* Whoa.......

Aye:*Was wearing a white knee length dress with a pair of white converse shoe*

Pet: *Was wearing a light pink knee length hoodie dress with a pair of light pink converse shoe*

Rose: *Was wearing a dark blue plain t-shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans with a pair of navy blue converse shoe*

Anas: *Was wearing a black hoodie and a dark red short skirt with a pair of black sneakers*

Malina: *Was wearing jumpers with a plain white shirt inside and a pair of black and white nike shoe*

Naz: *Was wearing a purple floral gown and pair of light purple sandals*