Prologue

"Come on, let me show you," he whispered.

You let yourself reach for his open palms, and feel his soft warm hands envelop yours. His touch calmed you as he guided you to the edge of the play area, where children were screaming, laughing in the snow. As the two of you passed by barren branches that were once trees, the boy before you turned and smiled, checking to see if you were still shaking from the cold wintery air.

A glimpse of his smile and you found your cheeks heating. The way his eyes crinkle from his smirk never failed to make all parts of your body feel hot, and just like that, the winter didn't feel so cold. Not this year.

"You sure we're allowed to come here?" You asked. "Oppa will-"

"Don't worry," he huffed as you two trudged through the thick snow. "Your Tae Tae oppa won't kill you. I'll say it was me."

"I don't want you to die though."

"Jagiya!" he laughed, "I'm such an angel, Taehyungie can't kill me, no he can't."

You giggled, "Right, I won't save your butt if he does."

"But I have a very nice butt." He made his cute pout.

Hand in hand, you and the boy laugh as he guides you deeper into the forest, away from the children, your friends and his. Your legs started to ache but his smile led you on, shining brighter than the faint sunlight filtering through the clouds. Finally, he came to a stop, gripping your hand tighter.

"Here we are." He grinned. You followed the direction of his eyes and found a lake before you, frozen now, reflecting the iridescent blue of the sky with Daegu's white mountains peeking from the edge. It was a winter wonderland, an escape.

Before you knew it, the boy was already moving onto nature's floor, his boots making a sturdy thud on its frozen glass. "Come on, here's the best part." He beckoned with open arms.

Comforted, you stepped onto the lake with him, laughing as you almost slipped and fell into his arms, now wrapped around you, his warmth engulfing you, protecting you from the cold. When you looked up, the tip of his nose touched yours.

"Boop." He laughed, yet when his laughter died, he looked at you with eyes that did not suit his lively personality. You wanted to ask him if everything is okay when he said, "Shall we dance?"

You gave him a smile and a small nod. There he goes with his smile again. You wish you could stay here forever as his hands held the small of your back, with your arms around his neck. The two of you swayed, drifting alone yet together in this timelessness.

Then the whole world turned black.  

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Thank you so much for reading omg. Welcome and hope you enjoyed the fluff so far. First chapter will be coming out in two days haha. I really hope you enjoyed >:D Does this give you Crystal Snow vibes? Anyways enjoy a reindeer hobi <3 

 I really hope you enjoyed >:D Does this give you Crystal Snow vibes? Anyways enjoy a reindeer hobi <3