Chapter 8:

3 months later

What comes to mind when you think of second chances. Isnt it a way to redeem yourself. A way to make what's wrong right again. Gemma's live was built on second chances, she got a second Chance at life and she couldn't be more grateful, but when Gemma was hurt she never believed in giving someone second chances unless that person really proved to her that they deserve the second chance and Lucas hurt her , he ripped her to shreds , his words hit home and she was not about to forgive him or give him a second chance anytime soon

Lucas. Lucas had a second chance at love. When the entire incident happened he had thought he had lost Gemma forever and then when she had awoken he thought he had got her back and then she had lost her memory of everything entirely. He was determined to make this work because he believed that he owed it to Gemma to make her happy, to help her fox herself again and to make sure that she did not feel has vulnerable and broken as she feels right now. tried everything to get Gemma to talk to him, he went to her house everyday but she would just walk past him. He would pass her notes in class but she would just crumple them and throw it back at him. People say angry men are scary but hell hart no fury like a woman scorned. Hell hart no fury than a woman who remembers what you did wrong and still brings it up months and years later.

Lucas had a plan and in order to execute his plan he needed to in list the help of some big guns, he needed to go straight to the source of people who knew Gemma really well. Lucas had in listed the help from Josh and his girlfriend. Surprisingly Josh wasn't the one who shot Julia and Phoebe so he didn't get into any trouble. After the incident he changed his direction in life and learnt to appreciate the little things in life ,he spent more time with Gemma and he met the perfect girl who seemed to come into his life at the best time. Zoe was his girlfriends names and she was an angel sent from heaven above thought Josh. She was beautiful and looked like an angel but she was as far from being an angel than anyone would ever believe. She had striking blue hair, piercing brown eyes and plump pink lips that was clad with a lip ring.

Gemma and her got along so well and she too felt like she came into their lives at the right time. She was fierce enough to take Josh but loving enough to show him that he is worth it. She was sweet as sugar ,but like water she could freeze easily if you get onto her bad side. She was absolutely crazy and did some pretty crazy things. Hot wiring a car and going on a joy ride with her brother at the crack of dawn was on of them. Lucas had a plan and he need the help of them both. He told Zoe to keep Gemma busy until he was ready for her and he hoped that she foes not spill the beans. He needed Josh's help with getting the things he needed for the plan and to help him set up everything at the location he had picked out.

Lucas and Josh drove all around town to 13 different restaurants to pick out 13 different foods for Gemma because 13 was Gemma's favorite number and food was something Gemma longed by. Both him and Josh drove to get 13 roses for her as well. He got 13 different scented candles and 13 different types of chocolate. He had Josh set up the candles into a heart on the peer and he made sure it was lit even if there's gonna be wind blowing. He had gotten Zoe to lay out an outfit for Gemma on her bed and had gotten her to do her hair and makeup. Lucas had picked out a pair of black jeans, a white crop top, black leather jacket and a pair of combat boots for Gemma because even though this was a romantic gesture he still wanted Gemma to be comfortable as well. Zoe had plaited her hair into two braids and had done a nude makeup look and Gemma looked like an angel.

Gemma wasn't a stupid girl and she knew that Lucas was behind all that was happening today and she was very anxious to see how far he would got onto making sure she gives him a second chance. She was not expecting anything elaborate, but she was expecting a big speech on how sorry he was for hurting her. The drive to the secret location was eventful to say the least. Josh and he had been arguing on where he had been the entire day? Josh did not want to tell her because he did not want to ruin the surprise for her. This annoyed Gemma because she knew that he was up to something and this had to be the doing of Lucas. When they got to the location she soon realized that it was the peer and she wasn't very impressed, she rather not want to smell like the ocean when she went back home.