Chapter 15

Arohi Rathode's POV

I saw the time, it was already 6o'clock so we all left for Kasauli. Aarav said it is a perfect place for camping. Kasauli is about 300 kilometers from Delhi so we will reach there by 10pm.

I, Ayush, Piya and Piyush were in one car and Aarav and Bhabi in another. I left the newly married couple to spend some quality time together.

I love to travel. Window seat and Earphones on, is my favourite part of the journey.

I quickly took out my Earphones and showed them into my ears. "Tose Naina and Tum Jo Aaye" by Araam Malik and Tulsi Kumar was being played. Suddenly I remembered the mask party night. The corners of my lips went up making me smile remembering him.

"Ah! I wish to meet him once again.. " I said to myself and my eyes went heavy drifting off to sleep.

"Arohi? We are here" to my guess Ayush said patting one of my arm. When I didn't respond he continued "Wake up sleeping beauty".

When I did not respond to that too he slipped his hands to cradled me "Is she fine?" Aarav asked worried.

"Yeah. Just tired I guess" Ayush replied and closed the car door.

We went inside the restaurant  and after a couple of minutes Ayush finally put me on smooth, comfy bed and covered me with sheets.

"Thanks Charming " came out as a whisper from my mouth. But I know he heard it.

He then kissed my forehead and switched off the light.

"Good night" he said closing the door.

Everyone disappeared around us. It was only me and him. We started into each other's eyes. His pitch black eyes glittered and shone with an unknown emotion. I so wanted to remove that mask which kept me from seeing his face. My right hand even reached to his face to remove his mask but I stopped instead wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"I regret each day not asking your name. I had lost my hopes on seeing you again. But here you are in my arms. And I in yours. I'm so happy to have you here again. Although I have seen you only once or not literally seen you I feel attracted to you. There's not even one day where I sleep without thinking about you." I said truthfully.

"I want you to see my face" he said making me to look in his beautiful orbs. I just smiled and nodded my head in response.

The moment he removed his mask, my eyes literally popped out of sockets and my jaw was dropped to the floor!

"No.. No.. Nooo!!" I screamed, jerking up from the bed.

I opened my eyes and signed a big sigh thinking it was just a creepy nightmare.

"Oh god! I would seriously have died because of heart attack! Holy shit.. Why the hell Mr. Beast came into my dream?? And that too being my prince charming! " I almost shouted.

"It's okay Arohi. It's just a silly dream" my inner voice told me.

I stretched my hand to take a glass and filled it with water and drank in one go.

I heard my phone vibrate. I usually keep my phone in vibration mode. I took my phone, it was a text from Aarav.

"Hey we all are going for camping. You seemed too much tired so left you to take some rest. When you get ready you can come with Ayush" it read.

I shut it off and covered myself deep inside the sheets. I couldn't sleep anymore thanks to Mr. Beast.

I finally got up in frustration and saw the time. It was already 12pm! I jumped off my bed and pulled the curtains to get a clear view of my room. Believe me, the view was enough to make me awestruck. "Lucky girl" I muttered to myself. The room was big and spacious. I loved the interior design. I  put my hair in a messy bun and headed to my bathroom. I entered the bathroom and my mouth formed in  'o' shape. There were rose petals in tub filled with water. There were even about 4-5 flower shaped candles.

I took the longest shower of my life and got ready in black shorts and a tank top as we were going for camping. I left my brown hair free. I did not apply any make up making it look natural.

I got out of my room and called Ayush but he never received. I went down only to find the person I hated the most.

Neil Raichand aka Mr. Beast!!