My Not so innocent Prank...

Synopsis + Prologue

It all began at the end of junior year just  before summer break when Amelia Ashley Tennyson decided to play a prank on her best friend . 

She did not expect that such a small prank would change her whole life and cost her the person that she trusted the most .Life for Amelia goes downhill after the prank .

Will she be able to gain her friends trust back or will she not??

Will life ever be the same for her again ??

All I can say is read and find out.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTERS

1. Amelia Ashley Tennyson

2. Jizzelle Mary Jone 

3. Drake Nicholas Tennyson

4. Mark Andrew Tennyson

5. Michelle Sophie Jone

     These are the characters at the start of the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

Finally the day had arrived; the day that they had waited for so long.

Amelia Ashley Tennyson , 16 , with strawberry blonde hair and deep aqua green eyes was talking to her best friend Jizzelle Mary Jone  in an excited tone . Jizzelle was the exact opposite of Amelia.

It is true that opposites attract. Jizzelle was an extremely beautiful girl not that Amelia wasn’t but Jizzelle was someone wh could be called an exotic beauty.

She had dark brown hair that was almost black and a pair of golden eyes that had flecks o grey in them. It was a unique colour. She had the body that was to die for and the voice of an angel.

Amelia continued ranting non-stop.

“I don’t belive it , do you ??”

“Oh no no no what am I saying ??”

“Oh will you shut up Amy’’ Jizzelle exclaimed .

“Here I am sitting worried about us getting separated and you go on ranting ??”

“That’s no problem Jizzy , we can meet from time to time and if you ever miss me , I am just a phone call away.There.Simple” Amelia shrugged as if it was not a big deal.

“Phone call away ?? Phone call away ?? How in the hell can you be calm about such a thing ??”

‘Oh if you only knew Jizzy!!’ Amelia thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the same story as One Prank Changed My LIfe but edited and hopefully better!!

Tell me What You think!!!

Vote.Comment.Fan

--Glamgl--