Prologue

Ayy! Hopefully, this fanfic is suitable towards your yearn for Fluttercord romances! Enjoy it, my crazy crackers

~CaitlinXOXO

************************************************************************************************************

FLUTTERSHY'S POV:

We sat there, at the tea party, we were sharing. He'd promised we would reschedule, since when we were originally supposed to picnic, was last week, and he'd teamed up with Lord Tirek, as he told him he could give him something more valuable, than friendship.

He locked us in a cage at that picnic, sending tears down my cheeks. Once Discord had realized he was wrong to trust Tirek, he said something. Something magical, that made my feelings for him, spark a little.

FLASHBACK:

We were all stuck in bubbles, floating about ten feet or so above ground. We were cheering Twilight on, telling her not to agree with any deals from Tirek. Except Discord. He was sitting inside the bubble, depressingly.

I looked back down at Twilight, to see her looking deep in thought, obviously considering Tirek's offer. "Don't do it, Twilight. We're not worth it!" I yelled. "But you are, Fluttershy," Discord started. "You are the girl who taught me that friendship is magic. I had magic and friendship. And now, I don't have either."

END OF FLASHBACK:

I snapped out of my thoughts, to see Discord staring at me. I think he must've asked me a question while I was lost in thought, or something.. "I'm sorry what?" I asked. "I didn't say anything." He replied. "Oh, because I just zoned out for a minute, and you were staring at me as if you asked me a question." "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to stare!" Discord said. "It's fine!" I quickly replied. This, of course, led to an unneeded awkward silence.

After about two minutes of staring at my feet and fidgeting my thumbs, I decided to be the first to speak. "D-did you bring the cucumber sandwiches?" I asked. "why, I did." He replied

This is going to be a long tea party!

************************************************************************************************************

Discord and I were standing outside my cottage. "Well, bye I guess." he said. "Actually, I don't have plans today, so why don't you stay? um.. if you want to.. that is.." I said. "Oh, ok." he replied. A big qrin slapped onto his face. ??

We walked in, and sat on the couch. We watched a couple of movies, but now we're just sitting awkwardly on my couch. He cleared his throat, and began to speak.

"Flutter?"

"Yes?"

"I've been meaning to say this for a while, don't take this the wrong way,but it has come to my attention, that I've grown quite a liking to you. I had no idea how to say this, but is there any possibility that you like me as well?"

Without any sign of hesitation my lips crushed onto his. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, and I wrapped mine around his neck, running my hands through that long, massive black hair of his. I felt his lips curl into a smile, as mine did the same. I didn't want this moment to end, but sadly he soon pulled away, the smile still curved onto his lips, from ear, to ear.

"Fluttershy!" He said surprised.

And that's how it started.

---------------------------------------------

Hello! so, I wanted to put a lot of friend zoning in the beginning, but I was so impatient, and excited! Hope you enjoyed the prologue! I'll be back for more! I'll update every other day! I have no idea whether kissing would leave this story as G rated or PG rated. Btw PG means Parental Guidance, obviously, but you don't have to have your parents reading over your shoulder the whole time or whatever. That's not called Parental Guidance. That's called over-pretective parents...

~CaitlinXOXO