Chapter Two

Damian's POV

We were on Alex's jet, heading to the Bahamas, and even tho Alex said everyone on here were betas, and it seemed like everyone was a beta, I couldn't help to think there was an alpha around. Adam was asleep on my lap, he was adorable. I had my arms around him, holding him tight to my chest as he slept. I over heard some of the assistants talking in the back. "So his omegas is in heat? Shit. We have to make sure we A.) get whatever he wants and B.) Stay away from his omega as much as possible, alphas are very protective over their omegas, especially when they're in heat," I heard her move the curtain aside, "stay here," she said, walking to us. I started to softly growl, but not to loud, it might wake Adam. 

She came around the chair so she was in front of me, she stood about three or four feet away from us, that's as far away as possible? No. As far away as possible is out the window. "Good morning, Damian is it?" I nodded. "Would you like anything? Soda? Water? Coffee? Anything?" 

"Coffee would be great, and go ahead and get an orange crush for him, please and thank you," I said, smiling a bit. She nodded and walked away, finally. I didn't like the way she looked at Adam. Adam started to make small moaning sounds, moving around a bit on my lap. It took all I had not to tare off his clothes right there and than and fuck him. I rubbed his back, trying to calm him down a little. If he can just wait until we get there... She brought our drinks in and sat them on the table next to my chair. As soon as I saw her in the corner of my eyes I looked at her sharply. 

"It's alright, I won't touch him, trust me," she said, putting her hands up, "is that everything you would like?" She asked. I nodded and she walked away, closing the curtain again. I sighed and grabbed my coffee, taking a drink. Adam moved a bit and I almost spelled it on him, that would be bad. I don't want to burn him. The phone on the wall next to me rang, and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Damian, how is everything?" Alexandria asked. 

"Good, the assistant is a bitch tho," I said, putting my coffee down and going back to rubbing Adam's back. 

"How?" She asked.

"I don't know, she just is," I said, growling a bit from the thought. 

"Damian, stop it. No one is going to hurt Adam," she said. I love how she knows what's going on without me saying anything. "What happen?"

"Well they were talking about us and then she came out and got too close to us, right after she told the other assistant to stay as far away from us as possible. And then the second time she got really really close," I said, rubbing Adam's back a little bit harder.

"Damian," she sighed. "Just get some sleep, we both know that you have to be tired. I promise you that no one will touch Adam. I promise."

I sighed, "alright. Night" I said, hanging up. "Um, miss?" I asked. The curtain in front of us opened and a pretty lady looked out.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Could you wake me up when we get there?" I asked. She nodded and closed the curtain again. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. 

Adam's POV

I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom, I looked up at Damian to tell him but he was asleep. So I carefully got up, knowing how bad he hated being woken up. I didn't know where to go, so I just opened a curtain and when I did a few heads turned to me, smiling. "Um, I have to go to the bathroom," I said. One of the ladies, an older one, nodded and guiding me to the bathroom. "Thank you," I said. She nodded and went back to the others. 

I pulled down my pants and the pad fell out of my underwear. I really really hate pads. But Damian wants me to wear them, and sometimes he forces them on me. But I can't really stop him so. I just started to pee when I heard something, for a second it sounded like Damian yelling, I shook it off and continued to pee. I heard it again and this time it was Damian yelling. I quickly finished and pulled my pants up, making sure the pad was in the right place, flushed and ran out. "Where is he?!" Damian yelled, turning the table that was in front of the chair we were sitting in. 

"Babe!" I said, running to him and putting my hand on his chest, "I'm right here, I just had to go to the bathroom. It's alright. No one touched me. I promise. I'm fine, calm down," I said, looking at his chest. He was breathing hard, his hands in fists. "Wow you're sexy when you're mad..." I said, looking up at him. He was about six foot, I only stood at 5'5, sometimes it was hard for me to kiss him without him leaning down, but not a lot of times. I got on my tip toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

As soon as my lips touched his I felt him calming down, his breathing became softer, his hands wrapping around me, his left hand on my back, and his right hand spread on my butt. I put my arms around his neck and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. The workers walked out and closed the curtains. "I love you," he mumbled. I nodded and kissed him. "Say it," he said. 

"I love you too," I said, he smiled and sat down, patting his lap and I sat on it, putting my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me and I fell back asleep. 

~~~

"Uh, sir, time to wake up, we're here," someone said. I opened my eyes and saw one of the ladies poking Damian's shoulder. 

I put my hand out, stopping her, "he doesn't like to be woken up like that," I said, "I'll get him up," she nodded and walked away. I looked at him and smiled, "Damian, baby, we're here," I said, kissing him on the lips once. He didn't move. "Damian, wake up please," I said again, kissing him, this time a bit longer. Nothing. "Baby," I said. I sighed and got up, going behind his chair, "Damian! Help!" I said. He got right up and looked around, his hands in fists. 

"Where is he?!" He yelled. I chuckled a bit and got out from behind the chair and hugged him from behind, him putting his hands on my arms, "oh my god, don't do that. I thought you were in trouble."

"You needed to get up, I'm sorry," I said, "we're here."

"Alright," he said, turning around, "lets get you out of here and into the house."

"Yay!" I said, jumping up and down. He just chuckled and walked to where our stuff was. While he walked away, I couldn't help but watch his butt move with every step. He stopped in his tracks, half way to our stuff, and smelled the air. What is he doing? He turned around and looked at me. 

"You can't wait till we get inside?" He asked. I hated when that happens. When he knows I want him before I know... I thought for a minute, and nodded my head slightly. "We will be there soon, very soon." He grabbed our stuff, "there's a orange crush on the table by the chair," he said, nodded his head. I looked over and there was a bottle of orange crush, my favorite pop. 

"Yay again!" I said, grabbing it and took a drink. He chuckled. "Hey! Stop laughing at me!" I said, giggling. He just chuckled again and nodded to the door, singling me to follow him. I did and we walked outside, the sun just starting to come up. I looked around and then realized I was far behind Damian, so I ran forward and caught up with him. He was walking fast. We got to the taxi that would take us up to the house, he put our things in the trunk and opened the door and looked at the driver, I thought to check if he's an alpha, I don't know, and he says something to him, the driver nods, and he lets me in, getting in after me. "What did you say?" 

He shook his head and put his arm around me. I shrugged and cuddled into him. It took all I could not to take his pants off and ride him right there and then. 

The ride there seemed longer then it should have been. But as soon as the car stopped Damian jumped out and got our stuff out of the truck. I got out and looked at him, he nodded to the house and started to walk, I ran to the door, trying to beat him there, and of course he let me. I giggled and looked back at him, he threw the keys to me and I unlocked the door, opening it for him. He dropped the bags at the door, closing it, picked me up and ran to the bedroom, I giggled the whole way there.