Chapter 4

✨Lily's P.O.V.✨

I wake up at 9:03 with a shirtless Mason laying next to me with his arms around my waist.'Wtf? I don't even LIKE this guy, let alone want to marry him!' But as I stare at him shirtless little thoughts slip my mind.'This might not be so ba-' I'm cut off when I mentally slap myself.'I HATE HIM!' I scream in my head. I slowly untangle myself from our mess of limbs with my mad ninja skills. Staring at Mason, satisfied I didn't wake him up, I walk into my closet. I put on a pink Hollister tank top, some jean shorts, and my black Converse high-tops, I walk downstairs and start making myself some breakfast when a boy, about 6'4" and about 2 inches taller than Mason, and 9 inches taller than me comes down. He has short brown hair, grey eyes, and he's wearing a blue American Eagle shirt with some khaki shorts."Hello there, love," what the Hades? He must be Mason's brother,"I'm Alastair, you must be Lily." he says in the same really annoying, but super sexy, accent Mason has.

"Yeah, I'm Lilly an-" I get cut off when three girls run down the stairs. The oldest one has blonde hair that reaches the small of her back and is down. She has grey eyes, just like Alastair, and is about 5'5". She's wearing a green Aeropostale shirt and jeans. The middle one has brown hair that is in a braid that touches her armpits. She's about 5' 2". She's wearing a shirt with Okay? Okay. bubbles on it and she has a Dauntless flame necklace on and a Mockingjay pin on and jeans. I already like her. I love those books, more than I'd like to admit. Josh Hutcherson+Theo James+Ansel Elgort=PERFECTION. The youngest one had brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, Mason's piercing green eyes, and she's about 4' 10". She's wearing a pink t-shirt with Olaf the snowman on it and purple skinny jeans. I wonder what they're doing here?

"I'm Marcy," says the oldest girl,"and I'm 15."

"I'm Poppy and I'm 12. This is Phoebe and she's 9."says the middle girl.

"Hi!" Phoebe says.

"Girls," Alastair says,"this is Li-"

"I'm Lily," I say cutting off Alastair,"and I'm 18."

"So why exactly are you here?" says Poppy.

"Poppy!" says Marcy,"No need to be rude."

"I wasn't! I was just being curious!"

"Well then be less curious." Marcy says.

"I'M DIVERGENT AND I CAN'T BE CONTROLLED!" Poppy screams and she runs upstairs.

"Well," Alastair says leading us into the kitchen,"who wants breakfast?"

"ME!" Phoebe screams.

"Phoebe! Keep it down Mom and Dad are still asleep!" Mason says. Wait, what? Mason walks in in a purple Hollister t-shirt and gray sweats.

"Purple? Seriously?" Marcy says.

"Yeah! So?" Mason says.

"I for real would have thought someone with a sister that has such good taste would have better style!" Marcy says, taking Mason by his wrist, dragging him upstairs.

"Where are you taking me?" Mason says to her.

"To get some better clothes!" Marcy says.

"They're a bit crazy sometimes." says Phoebe, sitting down next to me.

"Yep." Alastair says popping the 'p'.

About 15 minutes later, Marcy, Poppy, and Mason walk down. Marcy and Poppy have double smirks and Mason is in a suit. He has a purple tie and any girl would melt. But me. Yeah, yeah, I have a heart of stone. But, he needs to know one thing.

I'm. Not. Interested.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N Did you guys like it? Thanks to all the (selective number) readers!

-Dianna🌸