Chapter 2 (Dream come true)

Adym.... yeah do I know you?no I'm just a really big fan of you and I love your YouTube videos,thanks is this your bag?yes i thought I lost it I was so worried because it had my amazon prime stick in it.Really Georgia I bet you like to Netflix and chill (bite lip slowly) Adym stop it (cheeky smile) how did you know my name? Silly it's on your suitcase(Chuckled)Oh yeh I forgot what are you doing here anyways?Im waiting for Sawyer he's just come back from Benidorm.True true (Georgia's POV I couldn't believe I have actually met Adym Yorba he is so fine)Georgia Georgia!!Sorry I was in my own world then.Its fine Adym grabs your phone and takes a cute picture with you after he is still on your phone and goes on your contacts and puts his number in.Text me later love(Smirking)Okay Bye Adym Bye Georgia.I quickly run back to Cameron's car and drives to The hills 38 minutes later...(Cameron's POV she looked so perfect I didn't want to disturb her so I carried her to her room and got my maid to change her and I tucked her into bed and kissed her on the forehead)
Hours later...

Adym😈🍑 Hey Georgia xx
Georgia😈💦Hey Adym xx
Adym😈🍑I thought you was gonna text me earlier xx☹️
Georgia😈💦Sorry I fell asleep in the car xx💋
Adym😈🍑It's fine love,you wanna hang out On Friday?xxx😏
Georgia😈💦Course xxx😊
Adym😈🍑Night Love❤️xxx
Georgia😈💦Night Love💗xxx
Read at 1:15