Potty training toddler Harry perants lilo

Harry age play 2 years old

Liam daddy

Louis dada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a normal day in the Tomlinson Payne house hold me and Liam wear potty training are age play son Harry who is 2 years old we went to work and Harry was going to nursery I say goodbye to my husband Liam as I worked at Harry nursery but I was in a diffrant part of the nursery so during the day Harry was playing whit the toys when he needs to go potty so he asks his teacher miss liz she took him to the potty but he was scared of the big potty he waited and waited and waited but he did not go wee when he got off the potty and pull up his pants and shorts he then fell it he went wee wee in his pants he began to cry miss Liz hear him oh Harry shh, shh, it ok it was an accident she try to confort the poor boy when she was helping him she felt his forehead and he fell a bit warm so lucky Louis was there miss Liz ask miss Lottie to take Harry to his dada oh Harry my poor nephew lets go and fined your dada Lottie fount her brother hay Lottie what wrong he not felling to good who haz she says and he had a potty accident oh ok thanks sister for bringing him to me I am going to get my bag and his bag and take him home for cuddles and DVDs, ok I text later on to fined out if haz is ok when we get home I get Harry in to a nappy and he say dada I big boy not a baby I know sweetheart but your not well oh ok dada when Liam came home he calls out Lou I am home shh I whisper why he whisper yells Harry was at nursery and he had a potty accident and his teacher miss Liz felt his forehead and she say at he was a bit warm and Lottie my sister say he was not felling to good at he was felling ill and my sister broth him to me so we came home oh my poor baby boy when Harry was awake later on Liam ask him hay baby how I you I feel yucky daddy oh baby let watch DVDs and you can cuddle your daddy and dada ok I got a text form Lottie say if Harry was in tomorrow and me I text her back say no she wood let the nursery know at we wood not be in later on Harry told daddy at he was going to go potty he told daddy I go to go by myself he did he went wee and poo on the potty we praised him he was better in a cupple of days he had a cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n wow two age plays In one day
Word count 503 words