Chapter 39: Christmas.

Dean's POV

"Shit!" I hiss when I burn my hand on the stove.

It is Christmas morning and I woke up an hour earlier to make breakfast for Kat and I.

After the whole drama with Faye and all, it took a massive toll on Kat.

Randy finally convinced her to go for therapy and it went surprisingly good. She went for weekly sessions and it really started to work.

The only thorn in her side is the fact that she has to be on tour, wrestle each week, spend time with me and Kathy and still fly to her therapist each week.

She is exceptionally tired, so that is why I wanted to spoil her this morning with breakfast in bed.

And besides, it's Christmas.

"Dean?"

I turn around and come face to face with a sleepy Kat. She has a small shorts and one of my shirts on. Her hair is messy, but fuck, she's still so effortlessly beautiful.

"Go back, I am bringing you breakfast." I say and kiss her head and lightly push her back to the room.

"You're so amazing." She yawns and blows me a kiss.

When I am done with the food, I mentally pat my back.

It is pancakes covered with maple syrup, chocolate covered strawberries and freshly squeezed orange juice.

I walk back into our room and see Kat already fast asleep again.

"Kat?" I whisper and put the tray next to her and climb in next to her.

"I'm awake." She groans and sits up and leans on my shoulder.

"Someone is tired." I say with a frown.

"I think I might be sick." Kat mumbles.

My eyes widen and I give her a questioning stare.

"Kat, are you...?" I ask and put my hand on her stomach.

She gives me a frightening stare and bites her lip.

"Oh my..." I start, but she laughs.

"I am not pregnant!" She laughs and kiss me.

"Are you sure?" I ask her still shocked.

"Yes, I just finished my monthly reminder that I am not pregnant." She says with joy and I smile at her.

"Well, here is some celebratory breakfast." I say and place the tray on her lap.

"You are the best." Kat says and kiss me.

"Just for you." I whisper against her lips just when Kathy started crying.

"I got it." I say and walk to the nursery.

"Come on, baby girl." I say and pick her up. She immediately quiets down and stares at me with that big blue eyes.

God, that blue orbs will be be the death of me one day.

After I fed her, she fell asleep again, so I went back to the room where ironically, Kat was also sleeping again.

I fall down next to her, but then she suddenly sits on top of me.

"Did you think that you could hide this from me?" She screams and waves the tickets in the air.

"You found your Christmas present." I state and sit up with Kat still on my lap.